The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this I heard of a XXXMAS TQ?

screenshot20101104at134.png

November 18th, 9:00 AM HK time

Very limited quantities, so be there on time if you want one. Strictly limited to one per person...

Some say, that it will be as legendary as Chinese New Year and Easter TQs.

Ha! Little Shadow! I had exactly the same problem as Pitu on TWO little shadows: Wrist peg broke! On the first little Shadow I received (Shadow Mode), a piece of the peg was stuck in the hand, on the 2nd Little Shadow I received, a piece of the peg was stuck in the arm... At first I was worried too, but I managed to get both out!
So, Bamboota, you might want to try this: drop the hand in a cup of very hot (but not boiling) water for a minute or so. When the plastic is all soft, you can pick the peg out using a needle.
On the arm: heat it up with a blowdryer, and again, pick the piece of peg out of the arm using a needle. Be careful not to push the peg deeper into the hole though.
After the first peg broke, I sent a friendly mail to Cindy at ThreeA, explaining her the problem, and requesting a new peg. Without much ado, she sent me two replacement pegs. Since in the mean time, another Little Shadow with a similar problem had arrived, I was very happy about the fact that Cindy had sent me 2 replacement pegs.
The only real downside was that both replacement pegs where regular skin color. But since one of Little Shadows was the one in shadow mode (grey skin color)... . Guess I should have been more precise when explaining the problem to Cindy. But in the end, all turned out ok.

EDIT: it's been a while since I've seen a review by Pitu in particular. He's gained weight it seems!! :lol He's still muy simpatico and just as chaotic as in his early video days! :rotfl

Last edited:
Ha! Little Shadow! I had exactly the same problem as Pitu on TWO little shadows: Wrist peg broke! On the first little Shadow I received (Shadow Mode), a piece of the peg was stuck in the hand, on the 2nd Little Shadow I received, a piece of the peg was stuck in the arm... At first I was worried too, but I managed to get both out!
So, Bamboota, you might want to try this: drop the hand in a cup of very hot (but not boiling) water for a minute or so. When the plastic is all soft, you can pick the peg out using a needle.
On the arm: heat it up with a blowdryer, and again, pick the piece of peg out of the arm using a needle. Be careful not to push the peg deeper into the hole though.
After the first peg broke, I sent a friendly mail to Cindy at ThreeA, explaining her the problem, and requesting a new peg. Without much ado, she sent me two replacement pegs. Since in the mean time, another Little Shadow with a similar problem had arrived, I was very happy about the fact that Cindy had sent me 2 replacement pegs.
The only real downside was that both replacement pegs where regular skin color. But since one of Little Shadows was the one in shadow mode (grey skin color)... . Guess I should have been more precise when explaining the problem to Cindy. But in the end, all turned out ok.

Amazing advice!! I'll pass the info to Pitu since he has her at his place (he lives 5 hours away from me)!!! U are truely the best! :1-1:

---------------

On an other note....what are these Portable TK's? They look like every other TK's? I'm confused. (I don't collect the TK's...so I really haven't researched anything about them :lol)

Amazing advice!! I'll pass the info to Pitu since he has her at his place (he lives 5 hours away from me)!!! U are truely the best! :1-1:
Well, I certainly don't count myself to the most handy people, so if I manage, Pitu should manage to get it done for sure!
---------------

On an other note....what are these Portable TK's? They look like every other TK's? I'm confused. (I don't collect the TK's...so I really haven't researched anything about them :lol)
Yes those are pretty new. They are in 1/12 scale, just like the smaller de plumes which where released some time ago. Otherwise they are exactly the same as their 1/6 scale counterparts.

Last edited:
Well, I certainly don't count myself to the most handy people, so if I manage, Pitu should manage to get it done for sure!
---------------

Yes those are pretty new. They are in 1/12 scale, just like the smaller de plumes which where releases some time ago. Otherwise they are exactly the same as their 1/6 scale counterparts.

Ohhh...thats cute. :lol I see that Ash is milking the cow dry instead of coming out with new stuff. :lol

I assume they're coming out in packs....right?

Hmm... Since I'm not interested in the 1/12 scale stuff, I don't follow it too closely, but, as far as I know, these where all released and sold a while ago (at the launch of Bambasia?), single blind box style. So, there where no packs.
They should be great. A real alternative if you want to save shelf space!

Hmm... Since I'm not interested in the 1/12 scale stuff, I don't follow it too closely, but, as far as I know, these where all released and sold a while ago (at the launch of Bambasia?), single blind box style. So, there where no packs.
They should be great. a real alternative if you want to save shelf space!

Ohhhh! I thought they where new! :slap
BAM=n00b

And Blind Box....eeewww. :lol

damn skinny jeans is hard to find. only popped up after purchasing the emo figure, under you may want to check out list but listed as toy mission parts. :lol:gah:

may as well plug in for you 3a folks, maybe some of you are interested in a Murdoc(gorillaz). still have 4 slots available.:monkey3

Last edited:
Takes me back to my old school days...
Bonkers cool, let's hope the rest of the crew will be done.
Especially 'Joe Pineapples'!

any news about METAL GEAR REX? I heard it will be released this year..

Back