The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope 3A memebers can help me out.

Anyone know when the female figures will be released? It's been a long time since the order of Little Shadow.

Hi, the last update for lil'shadow was shipping in August/September...the tomorrow queens are down for august also. Have a few coming through so really looking forward to them :yess:

YES :yess: just received drop cloth cant wait to get home and open it woohooo :panic: i feel like a kid again , and will post pic when i get home.....

Check out WWR dropcloth bad as s , two thumbs up for this figure grab while u can .

ejwwb7.jpg

Last edited:
I love handle on his gun...looks so cool.

So ~28 hours before the sale starts, don't be late if you want one :)

i scored a noir in the beginning of the sale and i was so stoked that i dont know if i made a mistake or not. i put the correct shipping address in when i did the order, but when i paid through paypal the shipping address is the wrong address. will that matter at all??? which address do they go by when they send something out???

I'd recommend emailing them and asking, but since it's not ebay I think the address match would not matter, they likely would use the bambaland account shipping address.

i scored a noir in the beginning of the sale and i was so stoked that i dont know if i made a mistake or not. i put the correct shipping address in when i did the order, but when i paid through paypal the shipping address is the wrong address. will that matter at all??? which address do they go by when they send something out???

PM sent :)

random question:are all the retail exclusive berties out???? will we see anymore shipments of ghosthunter, etc.??? the only reason i ask is sideshow never received any to my knowledge and i figured they would be one of the retailers that would have gotten them for sure.

random question:are all the retail exclusive berties out???? will we see anymore shipments of ghosthunter, etc.??? the only reason i ask is sideshow never received any to my knowledge and i figured they would be one of the retailers that would have gotten them for sure.

As far as I know, they all left Hong-Kong.

Couple of new Adventure Kartel Ankous:

unknowna.jpg

ascg.jpg

im digging the medic one. too bad ive scaled back to just wwrp stuff for now. i would love to pick up all the adventure kartel stuff in portable. just gotta be patient.

Back