The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope its at BBTS later - I don't really care about the B&W version, and I'm a little iffy on paying now for something that will be shipped from Hong Kong much later. If 3A has been around this long, they must be reliable though, right?

I hope its at BBTS later - I don't really care about the B&W version, and I'm a little iffy on paying now for something that will be shipped from Hong Kong much later. If 3A has been around this long, they must be reliable though, right?

yup have been gettin PO's via them now for yrs. at times it takes awhile longer than the estimate ship date but alwys deliver.

Also, I've found that it's cheaper to buy from 3A (for items that are also later sold at retail, like many of their licensed properties) because they include international shipping in their price. Even if you're not a 3AA member (and therefore don't benefit from the 15% discount), it usually still works out cheaper than the discounted figure + shipping from the bigger box stores. Obviously, one drawback is that you have to pay up front and wait for it to be released, but so far I haven't had any issues with 3A.

Does anyone want the 2015 exclusive figures for lower then retail? I just want the discount on my account.

Some of my Collection

10932617_1544337932502693_439684436_n.jpg

10755935_1535952530023128_434515470_n.jpg

10890870_1532294603716568_752671965_n.jpg

Feb 18: Anyone spy a loose kitty cat around anywhere for sale?

I just bought my first 3A figure last night and placed a pre-order for another to ship sometime in the summer. My interest list is really short, but I'd love to grab one of those cats to add to the display.

Feb 21: EDIT:

And so it goes. ThreeZero and ThreeA are like a well-oiled and cocaine-lined rabbit hole. You can't sniff around the outside without sliding and falling in - deep. I've since bought another two 3A figures and on Tuesday will surely pre-order the new 3Z Heisenberg. What have I started?

Last edited:
Ok, last one for the time being. Had to snag a Popbot classic this AM.

That makes the total for the week:

Ankou EX - Dirty Swine Thruxton Army Hire
Armstrong - P Floyd (WWRp 1/12)
TK Underverse Hacker Shosuke
Popbot Universal/Classic
TK Underverse Ranger Da Ni Sutoraiki (pre-order, ships Q3 2015)

Popbot was my gateway into 3A. ThreeA's WWR (1/6th scale) drew me in next, but I really enjoy Adventure Kartel the most. It gets pretty addictive. The WWR dropcloth is probably my favorite bot design by them. Ive been selling a bit of my threea collection off though, started to run out of room.

I'm going to be listing a 1/12 Dirty Deeds Bertie and 1/12 Suicide Club Armstrong on eBay this week or next if anyone's interested.

Popbot was my gateway into 3A. ThreeA's WWR (1/6th scale) drew me in next, but I really enjoy Adventure Kartel the most. It gets pretty addictive.

WWR is deadly for a collector - it has an insane number of items, tons of colorways. Thankfully, variation collecting isn't really my thing. ;) I'm going to mix lines and scales for now. I love the design of the Berties and Armstrongs for instance, but when paired up with the humanoid characters or even the larger Ankou EX, I prefer them at half the size, so I'm looking at the WWRp 1/12 and I've added an EMGY Bertie to my look-out list.

I'd say the TK's probably attracted me to 3A originally and I've only been doing more in-depth research on how everything fits together this past week.

Last edited:
sorry for the photo bomb. I'm a pretty big EMGY groupie, just made this a little while ago, 1/6th scale.
16089419909_e57990d0a9_b.jpg

This is an older shot of my EMGY crew, its expanded a little more.
15202001821_467e574919_h.jpg

My old DP crew, sold most of it off though.
14985962480_3b141edc7a_h.jpg

Older shot of my AK collection, Ive a lot more now...
15151278469_129a0acd87_b.jpg

and some of my Popbots.
10283150343_9bc910e145_h.jpg

Last edited:
Back