The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You call out quite a few things in your review that have always bugged me about the membership kits. The clothing items are always of dodgy quality and sizing and they tend to include accessories that make no sense like lanyards for the membership cards. This year with the panties was even worse. They're not even well made panties, more novelty than actually wearable.

That said the price of the membership would be worth it generally for the figure or the discount alone and you get both so really I can't complain too much. I just always end up with a big pretty box mostly full of stuff I will never use.

yeah bout time, yr long wait sucked. looking forward to mine lots. also the mini-comic!

You call out quite a few things in your review that have always bugged me about the membership kits. The clothing items are always of dodgy quality and sizing and they tend to include accessories that make no sense like lanyards for the membership cards. This year with the panties was even worse. They're not even well made panties, more novelty than actually wearable.

That said the price of the membership would be worth it generally for the figure or the discount alone and you get both so really I can't complain too much. I just always end up with a big pretty box mostly full of stuff I will never use.

Completely agree. They might be pretty, but most of us will never gonna use it.

I rather they put a bunch of extra pegs or 1/6 shirt/pants in them.

strigoi has arrived!:clap

the booklet is huge in size, wow. great quality.

great blood red wash around where feeding spike comes out of palm-

i hear you...

nice ill! after a year wait what are your thoughts?

very happy with it!

shoulder joints support the arms if you have them up in the air, all the joints are nice and tight. is alot of fun to pose. the creepy joints for elbows(2 in each arm) are ratchet style but they cant bend in that much. prolly only nit-pick cuz it would have been nice to get hands in close to chest. finger joints are great and some go back quite abit, allowed space to do so in sculpt. Its so big next to other 1/6 figs cant help but think on how terrifying would be in real life. all huge and looking down on you with that creepy tilted to the side head.

Booklet is great! I was bummed at first that its not a proper sequential comic but it is a diff way(def goes in sequence of the events pictured taking place by date). Its called "Evidence One" and details all the reports of various strigoi's throughout the years and into the future scfi like setting of Evenfall. The box design and the comic approach it as tho this is real(sorta pet-rock style) even where Ash is credited as the artist its made to seem as tho he is a t.o.t.om agent.

this is my fav image from comic i think, 0g totom thug bot ****ed up on ground of a moon looking planet as 2 strigois creep away.

and my fav strigoi image

in short its a great figure, reminds me of why i started to collect threeA. like when i first got a TK or a plume. its captivating, new and fresh amongst my other figures.

looking forward to more scfi horror space stuff via this line.:clap

It looks good but it's so weird to me how he has exposed finger and wrist joints and then has rubber elbows which are covered by the suit anyway.

It looks good but it's so weird to me how he has exposed finger and wrist joints and then has rubber elbows which are covered by the suit anyway.

agreed but im grateful the joints that are rubber covered are hidden under the space suit. will most likely never remove the suit so if it does deteriorate im not goin to notice at all. the ball joints wrists are great, the socket is hollowed out quite abit so you can get a good range of motion in the hand. you can definitely see that this sculpt was tweaked as much as possible to allow for posing.

did you get one ded? been hoping you did cuz would love to see your style of pics for this. :)

I did not. The rubber is a big turn off to me, which is a shame as I otherwise like it quite a bit.

Oh great, now people in the UK are getting letters from customs disputing the license agreement actually exists!!!!!!!!
They did get it right? RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?
Border force threatening destruction of said item. Invincible my arse.

Never fear, just send em 20 quid in a brown envelope. Customs will let anything in if you send them money, judging by the totally random way they charge (or don't) for things, seems that's all they're about ;)

New to 3A stuff. Anyone know where I can buy a grunt and a shogun at a decent price? Any place in NYC that sell these? Thanks

i think toy tokyo has 3A stuff but they are pretty expensive. you can also check kid robot forum or 3A forum - though no BST talk there, people put what they are selling/trading in their sig's.

Back