Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every sculptor has their own take on characters...yes we associate Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet artist, and his face was portrayed a bit differently, but it still screams "Thanos is my name, I will kill you all...you stand no chance, I own the entire marvel universe and your mom."

I like this part...

Every sculptor has their own take on characters...yes we associate Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet artist, and his face was portrayed a bit differently, but it still screams "Thanos is my name, I will kill you all...you stand no chance, I own the entire marvel universe and your mom."

So yes. I give this 4/5 Canollis, based on teaser image.

-1 b/c its the same pose from bowen = snore effect.

bowen didn't have lady death and i heard the base might be quite special

I have eyes and read. :goodpost:

If you say so. Mistress looks good so far.

Cross-Eyed%20Surgeon.jpg

If this turns out to be the same scale as the Namor Iron Man dio, fans should be quite pleased. I think the days of 1/4 scale dios might be a thing of the past unless fans are prepared to pay $500 plus for them.

If this turns out to be the same scale as the Namor Iron Man dio, fans should be quite pleased. I think the days of 1/4 scale dios might be a thing of the past unless fans are prepared to pay $500 plus for them.

1/4 dios were never done... SS never produce them all there dio's are 1/6 scale or smaller. Maybe the EX is an exclusive head???? But it will be a death swap out for sure.

Back