Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is one of their small dio like the x-force one,i will say this....sideshow has no clue.

I'm not quite sure what to think yet.. but since I already have the Bowen Thanos & Death, this would need to be better than those to get me to drop the $$$.

Reserving judgement until I see full pics and know what scale this is in.

I completely agree, that is the best look.

thanosisawesome.jpg

Ron Lim and George Perez were some of the two best "old style" comic book artists. Anyone that hasn't read Infinity Gauntlet should try and get their hands on it.

hmm, this looks promising, but i will have to wait to see the full reveal and maybe until even in hand pics to make sure ssc has come completely back from the minature dios they've been pumping out as of late.

the IM vs Namor was a pleasant surprise compared to the previous 1/2 a dozen or so they've put out.

why would someone buy this if this is smaller than the Bowen Thanos and Lady Death ??????

Fools.

No classic matchups Sideshow (Silver Surfer)!? Sigh, we probably won't seeing one for a long time. No interest in this dio whatsoever.

Back