Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The smile kind of reminds me of King Cold (Freeza's dad). I would get this if it comes with light-up. I agree with many of you that it will be smaller than 1/4 or 1/5.

1297-cold1_large.jpg

Ugh... dio!.... pass for me. also it kinda looks megatron dressed as thanos.. I agree 1/4 SCALE OWNS ALL... i would've been happy if it was a commiqutte.

But i know this thing will be 1/6...So looks like im keeping my bowen thanos for now.:(

I am very disappointed with every thing from the shoulders and up. I also hate the fact that SSC's Thanos has the same pose as Bowens Thanos

^^^ you can say that again. That face is horrible. Unless SS plan was for this diorama to end up in the giftcard section?

Dave,

his face looks like a wrinkly prune. chin and nose are small, "the TEETH problem", and his eyes don't seem right. It's a pretty bad sculpt, unfortunately.

Every sculptor has their own take on characters...yes we associate Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet artist, and his face was portrayed a bit differently, but it still screams "Thanos is my name, I will kill you all...you stand no chance, I own the entire marvel universe and your mom."

So yes. I give this 4/5 Canollis, based on teaser image.

-1 b/c its the same pose from bowen = snore effect.

Back