Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't received my free poster.

terminator_poster1.jpg

I have seen Terminator 1 and 2. Not three. And don't quiz me on 1 and 2 because I don't remember too much of it.

I do LOVE the show though. Haven't missed an episode. Mostly started watching it because of Summer Glau, but Lena Headey was a second reason.

I did however hear the show's budget is too big and the viewers aren't so they aren't sure what is going to happen. Either slash the budget, blah! Or cancel the show. Anyone else know more about this?

TOE: She is not at all a bad actress. You must be watching something different than me. Unless of course you aren't talking about Summer, but I think you are.

Batty, what was the free poster for?

i thought it was just announced that there will be a 2nd season and that the show is holding at just over 8 million viewers which is the expected number for this type of show.

Ohh then that's great. On it's first night on tv it had over 18 million viewers. Too bad it lost the other 10 mill. :)

Tonight was another decent episode... the show still doesn't knock my socks off but its solid entertainment.

I liked tonights episode too. So can we safely say now that it was Cameron in the basement in the future?

Summer Glau has a drop dead gorgeous damned body!!! The dance scene raised the level of the show to a 10!! But that's it. I do like the show though. It kinda sucks that this is already the season ending. No more Summer for awhile! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I liked tonights episode too. So can we safely say now that it was Cameron in the basement in the future?

Yeah, I'd say it was her! That means old Derek did something he is not to proud of. Or that's what it sounds like.

Summer Glau has a drop dead gorgeous damned body!!! The dance scene raised the level of the show to a 10!! But that's it. I do like the show though. It kinda sucks that this is already the season ending. No more Summer for awhile! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I'm going to WWLA just to try to meet her and get an autograph!:monkey5:monkey5

The show is really starting to come into its own! There's five episodes left and things are heating up.

I loved that pained look of wonder on Reese's face when he walks in on Cameron practicing ballet. And I thought it was a brilliant bit of casting on the shrink's part.

I just watched the first episode of this last night (UK here) and i have to say... I liked it. I wasn't expecting the West Wing or Studio 60 quality writing.... so I got what I expected.

It's a TV show... with terminators in. :rock Good solid entertainment.

I read the first few pages of this thread (didnt want to spoil any plot developments) and was glad to read that the second episode is better again. I hope this doesn't/isn't/hasn't been cancelled.

Has the writers strike affected this? Are they renewing? I've not been reading up anything on this as I hadn't seen it yet.

The show is really starting to come into its own! There's five episodes left and things are heating up.

Actually, there is the 2 hour season finale next week and that's it.

This is what I hope happens in the finale:

1. Action. This show needs it badly. I appreciate the character development and the references to the events in T2, but I need to see something cool. It doesn't have to involve special effects. It could be done the same way "24" paces the action within the story.

2. We get some direct interaction with Sarah and the FBI agent. Now that he knows the truth I would like to see what his motivations are. The full SWAT attack on them (from the preview for next week) seems excessive given what he knows. Not to mention she saved his life.

3. Reese will probably die protecting John. Seems fitting somehow.

4. They find the dude that has the Turk. Cameron uses that chip she kept from the other Terminator and installs it on the Terk. End Season One.

Really? IMDB lists 12 episodes this season. Guess there's only 9 then. I always turn away before the "next week on..." so I'm often surprised by those sorts of things.

Yeah, I was wonder what the early ending was about?? Well, Wikipedia, whom I actually trust for TV stuff, has it as only 9 episodes. The last one is called: Vick's Chip Part I/What He Beheld Part II which is 8/9.

Hopefully this will get picked up for another season!!

And Summer is a classicly trainer ballerina, so that was all her last night!! So Frakin' HOT!!!

I didn't get a chance to see it all last night so I'll have to resort to the DVR but what I did see was good. I was a little shocked that the end is next week though. I really think Cameron is there so start something... should be a good finally.

Really? IMDB lists 12 episodes this season. Guess there's only 9 then. I always turn away before the "next week on..." so I'm often surprised by those sorts of things.

The show is ending early due to the writers strike. It was originally supposed to be 12 or 13.

And yes hopefully this show gets picked up. I'm really enjoying it.

I think early on it was said there were only going to be 9 episodes. Not sure which week this would be but having the 2hr finale next week sounds about right.

Even though the CG endo looks pretty crappy but none the less it's still a great show~ I cant wait for next week's 2hr season finale!

Back