terminator preorders..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These look nice. I wonder how long the exclusives will last.

VanHelscwing said:
Robert Patrick is a lefty I believe.
I take it you mean the gun holster should be on the opposite side to be on-screen accurate; I agree.:cool:

I think the hook arms should've been a standard accessory. I had hoped the exclusive would be a die-cast replica of the hook tip that John Connor finds still attached to the car after the hospital chase.

I ordered both as well. GREAT exclusives. I LOVE them and the TBD edition. I wish the Star Wars figures were like that.

Anyone know how the bullet holes for T-1000 will work? Velcrow? Magnet? A small pin? The blade hands are awesome. Will we get two shirts as well? The regular outift doesn't have the silver blending on the arms like the exclusive pic does.

I think the sliver blending the exclusive pic has is from short sleeves that are attached to the Hook Arms. I could be wrong. :dunno

Hmmm... looks like one shirt in the pic though. I can't believe the T-800 is so far above the T-1000 on the top ten. Who woudn't want that awesome T-1000 to go with the T-800?

I for one can't wait for more of this line. Hopefully two more T-800s and at least one more T-1000. A T-800 battle damaged with Grenade laucher and mini gun. The other being heavily Battle damaged with missing arm and hole through torso for the pole to go through. The T-1000 would obviously be the Motorcyle uniform with helemt and sunglasses. A T-800 endoskeleton would be nice, but I doubt it since they won't even do a General Grevious. If it was made of metal like the 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, it would be $$$.

It is a cruel blow not to have these 1/6 Terminator figures issued as International exclusives. I don't much like it when I find out after the fact that it has been made so, either. I can't understand the TBD edition size of an exclusive. What is to be determined? Just set the edition size already. Sure, I can understand a TBD on a regular figure.

What's with the 40-Watt Phased Plasma Rifle - 1:1 Scale Prop Replica. When was that announced? Strange that it seems to have slipped under my radar. I would have thought there may have been a thread dedicated to it by now.

Maybe it is time for a Terminator area on the board.

Got both the ex..they look great:D :D how great was it to get an ex. and not have to huddle in front of your computer screen praying you get one. Just like the good old days:D :D

I kind of miss SS being an under the radar company.....

Buttmunch said:
Hmmm... looks like one shirt in the pic though. I can't believe the T-800 is so far above the T-1000 on the top ten. Who woudn't want that awesome T-1000 to go with the T-800?

T800's leather goods look like nice pieces for kitbashing.

Robert Patrick did come out great. I even Compared Patrick to the X-files Doggett which I liked. But this one looks perfect.

I tried to call in at the regular priority pre-order time and Customer Service didn't know what I was talking about.

But when I got hom, the exclsuives were still available, so I snagged them.:banana

Customikey said:
I tried to call in at the regular priority pre-order time and Customer Service didn't know what I was talking about.

But when I got hom, the exclsuives were still available, so I snagged them.:banana

Like I said, these aren't Star Wars or LotR. Most of the exclusives don't sell out in an hour or even a day. If Jason keeps selling, he'll be lucky to sell out in a week. I wonder how high the editions will be on these. Perhaps after 24 hours the edition will be set. Thats how I wish they would do it with the Star Wars and LotR figures. That way there would be no need for priority pre-ordering if you get your order in within 24 hours.

I also pre-ordered both of them.

They look great and I can't wait to have them!

Now I would love to have a TX figure from "T3"!

This is going to hurt, I am also collecting all of the 1/6 Star Wars & LOTR figures. I need to get a second job!

Ordered both. Awesome material, cool exclusives. Curious about the ES though. To be completely satisfied, I'd need a 1:1 T-800 Endo skull with a nice base (nicer than the ones already out there!).

I was in doubt about the T-1000 figure, but now that I've seen the exclusive and the other items that come with it', they wheeled me in!! Awesome figure and great likeness!!

I'm not so keen on the T-800 figure though. I agree that the exclusive for it is awesome (and predictable), but the likeness is quite bad. Bad enough for me not to order it. I'll wait and see if they come up with a battle damaged version later on and have improved the likeness by then.

Just ordered both the exclusives also, so they're STILL available and STILL with no edition size yet (granted the Sideshow folks are conceivably not even at work yet given it's not quite 7:30 a.m. there), so maybe we'll see an edition size set really soon. I would have liked a 500 or 750 ES of each, but then I probably wouldn't have been able to order either of them since I've been unavoidably away from my computer for two days. Still excited about these, though! LOVE the exclusive accessories!! :banana

B-Electronic said:
I'm not so keen on the T-800 figure though. I agree that the exclusive for it is awesome (and predictable), but the likeness is quite bad. Bad enough for me not to order it.

:confused: You're kidding right? That looks just like Arnold.

EVILFACE said:
:confused: You're kidding right? That looks just like Arnold.

.......with his head in a vice.:horror

what's up with the ears? i know arnold does not have dumbo ears, but they look 2-D.:sick and for the first time, a sideshow head is too small for the body.

i was hoping this would be the definate arnold sculpt.

.......oh, well, i guess i'll have to cut off the head on my gentle giant arnold bust.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back