terminator preorders..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
They are really nice..ive preordered both.. great exclusives...my favorite is the t-1000

Finally. Hey, I was right about the rosebox. The T1000 removable bullet holes are nice.

Thanks Sideshow for stepping up and finally making some awesome Terminator figures.

Boy, that t-1000 finger and hook arms are just too cool! Man, SS needs to make a 1/6 scale car for t-1000 to hang off from.

and ARNOLD's on the big boy body..

Woo-hoo!

Order both!

I think i'm gonig to have to cancel some of my PF Star Wars figures! I've got way to much on order and not much room! I'll keep Vader though.

PsychoCenobite :horror

Hook arms!!!!!!!!!!!:banana

Both of these look fabulous!!! AWESOME WORK ANDY!! :bow

Since the T-800 is obviously from the begining of the film, I guess we can look forward to a battle-damage T-800 later on.

ordered both as well , they are awesome and the extras are amazing

Ordered both also. I think they look great. The one thing I may do is switch the T-800's body out. I picked up some spares of the DML football player body and I think it might make for a better Arnold T-2 look. But overall they are the cats meow.

Yea, the both come with some great accessories. T1000's belt and equipment is great.

The Bigboy body fits Arnold well too. His is bigger than the average person, but in T2 he wasn't that huge.

i'm not sure i like the ears on the arnold figure. they look like they need to stick out a little. as they are, they look glued back to his head.

I love both figures and I ordered both exclusives! :banana

83031_press01-001.jpg
83101_press01-001.jpg

I love the exclusives, too! Both are vital to the characters. Any self respecting Terminator fan should own these. :D

I ordered both!
There's a lot of talk about the Arnold likeness which I think is perfect, but I have to say that the Robert Patrick head sculpt is phenomenal!
AMAZING WORK ANDY!
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

The exclusive Hook Arms are must haves, anybody who misses out on the exclusive is going to be kicking themselves later.
I like the Rose Box as the exclusive for the T-800, not a must have but a very nicely designed item.
This gives me hope that we'll get at least a second T-800 with mini gun and grenade launcher. and hopefully a second T-1000 too.
I wonder if the T-1000 will have all the metal pieces chromed? I seem to remember them looking like chromed steel and not Aluminum. Might be my faulty memory again. :wacky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back