Terminator -- Cyberdyne Systems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photoshopmagician

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I'd post a little video link to all those Terminator fans out there, and what better time than a few days before pre-order begins on the T-800 PF!!!!!!!! Which I'm definitely going to get! (it'll fit nicely with my Arnold 1:1 Bust)

Anyways....I'm in a college TV production class and we have to make a 5 min. TV show. I decided to do mine on Cyberdyne Systems, and called it Cyberdyne Today. We have to make intros beforehand, and I thought I'd share mine before I film next week. I'm sure you'll notice some Sideshow Collectible images in the video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTl3qI89t0Y

P.S. Click high quality right below the video for the BEST quality available!

P.S.S. Comments would be greatly appreciated! :D:D:D

looks great so far!! love the spinning faces as you introduce the hosts. when will the show be ready? what software programs did you use to put it together?

looks great so far!! love the spinning faces as you introduce the hosts. when will the show be ready? what software programs did you use to put it together?

Thanks! Yea, the spinning faces are my favorite part too. I film the show next Wednesday and should have it uploaded shortly after. I don't know if the show will turn out as well as the intro because this will be my first time directing.

As far as software goes, I edited the entire intro on After Effects. Took me a couple weeks.

look forward to the final product.

i will have to try after effects. i am using sony vegas and it works great, but there are still a lot of things that i cannot do with it.

look forward to the final product.

i will have to try after effects. i am using sony vegas and it works great, but there are still a lot of things that i cannot do with it.

Yea! Sony Vegas is sooo limited! In After Effects, if you can think it, you can make it, literally. Even some real professionals use it. I know they used it for the opening Frankenstein sequence in Van Helsing.

That looks great man! I was just in Orlando recently and it's like the Terminator 3D show at Universal Studios. Too cool! You even got the Kimberly Duncan character in. :banana

Looks pretty good--but just a tip---never use the Adobe Lens Flares, they're easily recognizable and especially for a video editing class it might look amateurish to use them. But you did a very good job with the effects.

Back