Terminator 1:2 Scale, Full Body, Hollywood Collectors Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone tell me what the measurement is from the tip of the gun to the back of the base please?

I need to see if it'll fit in the space i have? Cheers guys

I have completed an order for a friend ...

After seeing mine, he asked me new wires for his T800 1:2 ... :rolleyes:

Wires are now ... "ready to glue" ... :D

But before ... the best is to cut & remove original wires on the statue :rotfl

dsc00338pu.jpg

dsc00339x.jpg

dsc00340k.jpg

How did you attach the cables to the threaded nuts and how did you attach the nuts to the endo skull?

What size threaded nuts are those? I plan on doing this to mune when it arrives end of this month

How did you attach the cables to the threaded nuts and how did you attach the nuts to the endo skull?

What size threaded nuts are those? I plan on doing this to mune when it arrives end of this month

Araldite powaaaaa ... :D .... nuts are 1cm tall

I just got Chewee to do mine. I thought it was a reasonable price, PM him.

Yes PM me ... :D

Tks Greg ;) ... You'll got yours shortly ;)

I'm sure that wires will perfectly fit with the new HCG 1:2 T800 Bust ..
same as the statue ...

Hi Guys

I got my endoskeleton the other day and everything was fine until we moved it into place and the eyes stopped working.

We pushed down on him and the eyes lit up then went off again, so i called my dad around and he cleaned the feet connections with meths and made sure they sprung back ok which they did but it still wasn't working.

So he took apart the body and legs cleaned these contacts:

t-800001.jpg

And these body contact points
t-800006.jpg

Critical bit
In this picture you'll notice one pin is shorter than other:
t-800007.jpg

So very gently he pulled the same level as the other pin and saw that the pin wasn't springing back like the feet pins do so he gave it a light spray of WD40 and worked the pins in & out until they then sprung on their own, then rebuilt the Endo and the problem was solved!!

Hope this helps anyone else that has this problem in the future.

Hi Guys

I got my endoskeleton the other day and everything was fine until we moved it into place and the eyes stopped working.

We pushed down on him and the eyes lit up then went off again, so i called my dad around and he cleaned the feet connections with meths and made sure they sprung back ok which they did but it still wasn't working.

So he took apart the body and legs cleaned these contacts:

t-800001.jpg

And these body contact points
t-800006.jpg

Critical bit
In this picture you'll notice one pin is shorter than other:
t-800007.jpg

So very gently he pulled the same level as the other pin and saw that the pin wasn't springing back like the feet pins do so he gave it a light spray of WD40 and worked the pins in & out until they then sprung on their own, then rebuilt the Endo and the problem was solved!!

Hi Jay. Glad you got it fixed :D I have never had this problem with mine luckily but if it stops working I will know what to do. The only issue I have had with this is one of the blue LED's has fallen inside the base so I will have to take it apart some day to get it out as it is not possible through the original hole. Now you can enjoy it for what it is. Cheers :D

Hi Jay. Glad you got it fixed :D I have never had this problem with mine luckily but if it stops working I will know what to do. The only issue I have had with this is one of the blue LED's has fallen inside the base so I will have to take it apart some day to get it out as it is not possible through the original hole. Now you can enjoy it for what it is. Cheers :D

Yeah i'd read over at the statue forums of a few with this problem but cleaning the feet pins worked for them but not me so i thought may as well post another fix so people don't have to mess sending it back.

How did the blue light fall in your base?

Yeah i'd read over at the statue forums of a few with this problem but cleaning the feet pins worked for them but not me so i thought may as well post another fix so people don't have to mess sending it back.

How did the blue light fall in your base?

I think it was not glued in right so when I took it out the box it must have worked loose and fell inside, the only problem is that I think the base is sealed and it also has a cover on it so I am not looking forward to fixing it as it will be a lot of work, it doesn't bother me but if I ever come to sell it then it may be a problem. Cheers :D

Hi Guys

PICS

Jay, thanks a ton for posting this. I noticed the same thing on the first endo I received and did try to fool around with that particular spring, but did not do the WD-450 thing, that was a great idea!

I think it was not glued in right so when I took it out the box it must have worked loose and fell inside, the only problem is that I think the base is sealed and it also has a cover on it so I am not looking forward to fixing it as it will be a lot of work, it doesn't bother me but if I ever come to sell it then it may be a problem. Cheers :D
Yeah will be tricky but as you say needs doing if you ever need to sell it.

Jay, thanks a ton for posting this. I noticed the same thing on the first endo I received and did try to fool around with that particular spring, but did not do the WD-450 thing, that was a great idea!

No problem bud. :)

Just got mine last week. Had problems with the eyes as well, had to keep adjusting the waist until it worked. I also want to note that this does not feel plasticly as someone else noted. It feels like real metal and is cold to the touch

Back