Tekken from Triad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah yeah thats the one. i wish they bulk him up a bit more. he looks kinda skinny in that shot. especially the forearms. something looks off with the forearms

For Paul or Jin? For Paul I agree for both and for Jin I think Heihachi had a stronger sculpt and Jin needs to be bulked up a bit too (especially the shoulders).

2086.JinKazamaTekken6.jpg

For Paul or Jin? For Paul I agree for both and for Jin I think Heihachi had a stronger sculpt and Jin needs to be bulked up a bit too (especially the shoulders).

2086.JinKazamaTekken6.jpg

For Paul. the Jin looks pretty good. That Paul def needs some work though. Hell they destroyed his character in the game over the last couple of games the least they could do is a good figure! (I know Triad has nothing to do with NAMCO, but still)

i think jin looks perfect. for paul, i read on the triad forum that they're still making tweaks and they showed some work in progress photos of the more beefier body and it looks good. the headsculpt looks really good in some of the close up shots. i like how they weathered the outfit. hopefully we get some sort of exclusive with paul's biker outfit. now that would be cool

Back