Tekken from Triad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be mistaken, but I think this is the first of Triads new premium format line. I think the scale on this is 1/4 and not 1/6.

Looks good. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from Triad's premium format line, but this is a good sign of things to come. Now, if this comes out before the next generation of video games, that would be great, Triad.

daayyaaammmnnn! that photo looks like a cg render. :lol

DSCF1965.JPG

Pass....if it's 1/6, definite buy....but no......
That said, it looks fantastic!!!

And yes, please release it before the next generation of video games are out....

I still wonder why they picked Heihachi over Jin and Kazuya for their first statue when it comes to the main characters. Other fans at the Spawn boards have been wondering the same thing.

Pass....if it's 1/6, definite buy....but no......
That said, it looks fantastic!!!

And yes, please release it before the next generation of video games are out....

It's 1/4.

Yes, it is 1/6 scale and so far Paul is the only one shown from the line. I'm sure they'll do more, but Triad is a bit slow so who knows how long it'll take for more to be produced.

Of all the characters they could go with, they pick that guy? Jesus.

Well Paul is one of the most recognizable characters in the Tekken universe and one of the most popular. So I don't see how it's an insult and unbelievable.

But it's piss poor at best. It looks like Paul if he were 75 pounds lighter. Or Paul from Tekken 1.

Do,nt like this Triad Toys Paul Phoenix..:thud:

- Too skinny
- Weird , inaccurate and awful headsculp
- Where are his arm Tatoos?? :dunno

Aestetically (headsculp, body proportions) should be as good as Heihachi Mishima... but with joints

Last edited:
Heihachi and Cammys scale dont look quite right - Cammy seems a smaller scale.

That's because they aren't right...someone's lying about scale here.

And he's crouching which is maybe why his legs seem to short, but it looks as though if he was standing straight up, his waist would almost be at her chest.

Back