Tekken from Triad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy crap that heihachi looks awesome!!! any more close up pics? i've got one on preorder direct from triad but no shipping yet. where did you get yours from mannequin?!

holy crap that heihachi looks awesome!!! any more close up pics? i've got one on preorder direct from triad but no shipping yet. where did you get yours from mannequin?!

I got mine direct from Triad Asia department.. i got them to ship it to me direct from Factory since it saves me tons of money..
Well here are close-up..
CIMG3203.jpg

CIMG3204.jpg

It's sad that there is not much respect here for Virtua Fighter. VF is the original 3D fighting game (the first one ever created) and the only one to feature realistic fighting style, psyhics (crazy jump aside) and also the most in-depth controls.

In Japan, VF is THE 3D fighting game. The controls are simpler but it allows you to really concentrate on the technique and tactics.

Tekken realistic and in-depth? Give me a break. Only people who will say that are people who have never played VF.

Tekken is like Street Fighter (over the top character and moves) compared to VF.

Anyway back to topic.

Triad strikes again. Another amazing quality drop from proto to final product. Can't the company do anything right these days? It's either super long delays or final product that look nothing like the prototype.

To be honest, this Heihaichi looks more like a cheap recast.

It's sad that there is not much respect here for Virtua Fighter. VF is the original 3D fighting game (the first one ever created) and the only one to feature realistic fighting style, psyhics (crazy jump aside) and also the most in-depth controls.

In Japan, VF is THE 3D fighting game. The controls are simpler but it allows you to really concentrate on the technique and tactics.

Tekken realistic and in-depth? Give me a break. Only people who will say that are people who have never played VF.

Tekken is like Street Fighter (over the top character and moves) compared to VF.

Anyway back to topic.

Triad strikes again. Another amazing quality drop from proto to final product. Can't the company do anything right these days? It's either super long delays or final product that look nothing like the prototype.

To be honest, this Heihaichi looks more like a cheap recast.

Oh yes Virtua Fighter was so realistic...

virtua-fighter-1-saturn.jpg

I got mine direct from Triad Asia department.. i got them to ship it to me direct from Factory since it saves me tons of money..
Well here are close-up..
CIMG3203.jpg

CIMG3204.jpg

nice! i wish i live in asia now. :p

i emailed triad and they said it's shipping this week. i'm super excited to get this guy. he looks pretty awesome.

thanks again mannequin

New 1/4 scale statue coming out this year. It's still awaiting final approval.

182419_10150179136288079_207886613078_8773827_3664805_n.jpg

181992_10150179230993079_207886613078_8775777_7593464_n.jpg

Waaah!:gah: Now I can't pass on this one unlike Heihachi. Wish they didn't done this or just discontinued the line. Now I have no choice but to get this..a must-have for any Tekken fan.:hi5:

Anymore pics of Jin guys?:dunno

Jin Kazama is one character I may have to get, though I'm hoping Triad will release a 1/6 version as well.

If they won't, though my line of collection is 1/6 scale..I'm gonna get this 1/4 scale just to have a licensed Jin Kazama in my collection. My 1st if ever. How I wish HT did this VGM line :pray:

There will be a 1/6 Tekken line. Triad is developing a muscle body. I believe they said Jin WOULD be the first 1/6 figure.

There will be a 1/6 Tekken line. Triad is developing a muscle body. I believe they said Jin WOULD be the first 1/6 figure.

Really? Where did you read this announcement bro? If this is confirmed, I don't have to get this M|X 1/4 scale & just wait for the upcoming 1/6 scale.:pray:

Really? Where did you read this announcement bro? If this is confirmed, I don't have to get this M|X 1/4 scale & just wait for the upcoming 1/6 scale.:pray:

they had paul in 1/6th at comicon and he looks awesome. you can probably google it for some pics somewhere. jin would be awesome in 1/6 scale too. definitely gonna get this one. he'll be perfect next to my heihachi. i wonder if they have any females in the works. we dont get too many 1/4 females so that would be nice if they do a female next

Back