TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they did it I'd never be able to own it...but I still want them to, LOL! Gotta have bucket list items to dream about, even if there's no realistic chance of ever actually owning it.

Images are from HT Japan website.
You know, I think they should still release it in extremely limited quantities. There's people out there with the space, and the money. Said people would not hesitate for a second if this was offered for whatever it is they end up charging!!!
Make it limited, hell, make it limited to 100 pieces. People will buy it.
Handling QC issues with a limited piece shouldn't be that hard.
Release it and take my moneyyyy!

noooooo don't release it! i will buy it like a crazy person and end up living out of the box it comes in!

: D

Images are from HT Japan website.
You know, I think they should still release it in extremely limited quantities. There's people out there with the space, and the money. Said people would not hesitate for a second if this was offered for whatever it is they end up charging!!!
Make it limited, hell, make it limited to 100 pieces. People will buy it.
Handling QC issues with a limited piece shouldn't be that hard.
Release it and take my moneyyyy!
Guess you guys didn't listen to Username said:
The mould for a lunchbox would be anywhere between $15,000 to $30,000(Depending on the complexity of the mould). I'd estimate that if HT confirmed they would make The Bat in 1/6 there would be little or no change from $3,000,000 for the moulds alone(Could cost a lot more). Never mind the plastic for the panels, the metal understructure, plus painting, assembly and lighting, etc. Then you have the packaging, shipping, importation costs,
It's unlikely they could bring a 1/6 scale Bat in under $1000, but lets say they decided $1500 was the most the market could bear for such a product, and they would have to sell a minimum of 2000 of them just to break even. As general business success would be a yield of $3 profit on every $1 spent, they would have to sell at least 8000 of them for it to be profitable.
And if my "picking numbers out of thin air" $3,000,000 cost was wrong(And let's say it cost $6,000,000 for the moulding), then the numbers would have to be increased again.
Injection moulding is not cheap, lol.
If you want 100 LE of 1/6, the price of $60,000 is just to be even for HT, the shipping of this monter could reach one thousand including wooden packaging, so let 's said HT want 30% of profit, then:
BAT 1/6 $78,000
shipping $ 1,000
tax (outside) ?? 5%=3,950 15%=11,850 25%=19,750 or more?

OK, maybe these numbers mean nothing for the people who drive Ferrari to supermarket, but is there 100 rich people for HT to catch them to pay for it?

Has this been posted.Saw it on Facebook and wanted to know if anyone can translate this or is this FAKE?
Exhibition of the 1/6 it says in english :dunno can't be fake for an exhibition

Last edited:
I can't imagine that ever becoming a production piece. It would be priced in the THOUSANDS.
It's A LOT bigger than any Amalgam models and they're charging £4,300 or so for 1/5 scale models.

I mean look at this, 1/4 scale.
M5304_1253205012.jpg__800__0.png

M5304_1253204988.jpg__800__0.png

£8,250 and these cars aren't anywhere as big as the Bat and are going up as high as £15,000.

https://www.amalgamcollection.com/e...e=&PHPSESSID=5a799c9a1ef16d075e61e19542e4a84f

Guess you guys didn't listen to Username said:

If you want 100 LE of 1/6, the price of $60,000 is just to be even for HT, the shipping of this monter could reach one thousand including wooden packaging, so let 's said HT want 30% of profit, then:
BAT 1/6 $78,000
shipping $ 1,000
tax (outside) ?? 5%=3,950 15%=11,850 25%=19,750 or more?

OK, maybe these numbers mean nothing for the people who drive Ferrari to supermarket, but is there 100 rich people for HT to catch them to pay for it?

Heh, it makes 4k/8k OLED HDTV's look cheap at $25,000.

They have an exhibition coming up showing off the Bat and other TDK trilogy figures. Might be some new reveals. Which would be nice since overdosing on Stark right now.

Hoping they reveal The Batman Armory and 1/12 scale BAT and Batman (assuming that is still planned), at the upcoming exhibition. It says it will be on the 19th, so that's this Friday!

Back