TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine the size of this thing!? I would get it and hang it on the ceiling.

hole+in+the+ceiling+002.JPG

LOL awesome pics. I think a 1/12 'Bat' would still look huge and awesome. Probably wouldn't get one as I think it would still be too big to display anywhere in my room but I'd love to see it anyway.

When the 1/12 comes out, I have to really twist my arms and cross my eyes to see how a third Granas coffee table can fit in my living room :p

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

When the 1/12 comes out, I have to really twist my arms and cross my eyes to see how a third Granas coffee table can fit in my living room :p

Maybe you can make a pile so it's a Granas coffee shelf. :dunno :lol

Stacking it up, now that's an idea or get enough to create a raised display floor ;)
I fear the day the announce it, that and the BTTF DeLorean

How big would this be in 1/12? I'd only be interested if they'd make the Tumbler and Batpod in that scale to be honest. It's all or nothing for me. I'm more likely to end up going with the Eagle Moss 1/43 models but they've only announced a Tumbler and Batpod. Still no confirmation if they'd do the Bat....

I would just like to see official pictures already. Whatever scale it's gonna be I'm in unless its priced ridiculously.

How big would this be in 1/12? I'd only be interested if they'd make the Tumbler and Batpod in that scale to be honest. It's all or nothing for me. I'm more likely to end up going with the Eagle Moss 1/43 models but they've only announced a Tumbler and Batpod. Still no confirmation if they'd do the Bat....

It's twice as big as the Tumbler in every dimension, so in 1/12, The Bat would be as big as the 1/6 Tumbler.

I just want to see your Bat mr username ;)

Hmm ok in this forum this could be misunderstood as some dirty comment. I am referring to your build not some body parts

I just want to see your Bat mr username ;)

I'm still trying to source somewhere to print the plans out in 1/6. The other place fell through.
It would take me only a short time to get one roughed out if i have in scale plans. Without them i have to transpose every single measurement. And that would take forever!

Back