Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't say that it solves anything. Only some tiny issues with those kind of people, who aren't too sharp... Like this SS R2: that lighting unit really SUCKS some major arse. Has anyone of you even watched it a tad closer?? If not, you're probably nothing but a bunch of children and blind to these things... Well, I demand accuracy. Precision. When I buy something valuable, it has to be worth my money. Meaning, when I buy, with my own money. Not my dadda's.

Can we get the negative feedback button replaced with a button that sends someone an anon message telling them they are a doodie head? It seems appropriate here.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that it solves anything. Only some tiny issues with those kind of people, who aren't too sharp... Like this SS R2: that lighting unit really SUCKS some major arse. Has anyone of you even watched it a tad closer?? If not, you're probably nothing but a bunch of children and blind to these things... Well, I demand accuracy. Precision. When I buy something valuable, it has to be worth my money. Meaning, when I buy, with my own money. Not my dadda's.

tumblr_mdqahveJp01qdlh1io1_400.gif

Man this figure looks great. Electronics too! Magnetic parts and saber hilt, could be metal in the figure too! SS has been knocking these robots out the park. Can't wait to see it at Comicon!

stop_mocking_me-59186.gif

The precision-targeted artistry of these strategically selected gifs is, like, the opposite of random.

Back