Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna precision-target YO FACE! :pfft:

201641_2_600.jpeg

To keep things on topic, I did find an image of an updated Tamashii R2 which clearly shows they knew to fix the shiny dome.

Eggs23.jpg

So, these are the lights that we should have as fiber optics or as 1:6 LED's.

maxresdefault.jpg

Should be simple enough, right?

I'm sure someone at some point someone will make these scaled and post a step by step on how to convert this. Of course one might have to gut the insides to make room for an emitter, batteries, and run the optics but that may mean eliminating some movement/features. Could it be done sure, cheapily or easily..........not so sure. Think what we will get will suffice.

That level of sophistication (I'm assuming those LEDs aren't statically lit) is really overkill for a 1/6 figure. Since scale modeling is always going to involve compromise and is an approximation, the electronics will (and should) follow suit.

I am not daft. I am polite. :lecture

A gentleman & a scholar...........:duff

and I was lying thru my teeth..........it really cant be done at all...........well not by mortals anyway..............maybe gods............or elves.............possibly wizards.........:dunno

you listeneing to a dude from the PT fanfiction? i'm kinda shocked :lol

Yeah, that sentence was a bit against type for me wasn't it. :lol

He's actually a fellow forum buddy from a local Aussie board. :duff

Cheers Vintij, don't let the PT name and avatar fool you lerath666, I was around when the OT was released. Rex just happens to be one of three characters from the PT that I actually like.:lol

I've no idea what companies going to make what at the moment. Lol

Nah, mostly just poking at VDG, he's generaly not a fan of the PT. I've got no real " OMG GORG LUKASS RUINED MUH CHILDHOOD" going on in regards to the pt.
I mean, yeah, they're bad, but atleast they're not bayformers.

I like 'em. I think what helps is that I wasn't waiting for them since I was 10 years old and I didn't expect the Second Coming of Star Wars from them. I could be wrong though. I may just be a philistine. I might even be on LFL payroll (as well as Sideshow's).

I like 'em. I think what helps is that I wasn't waiting for them since I was 10 years old and I didn't expect the Second Coming of Star Wars from them. I could be wrong though. I may just be a philistine. I might even be on LFL payroll (as well as Sideshow's).
Don't misunderstand. I like the PT, I am just not under the impression that they are great films.

Back