Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go, Ragacin. Probably not the best of photo's from my end, but you can definitely tell some of the differences between the two, especially on the paint apps.

Any chance to have photos taken in the same lighting? Easier to really compare the original and bootleg

Not sure I understand the logic or re-releasing Vader 1.0 when 2.0 is still freely available. :huh

These are not quite limited editions, so I guess we'll see them re-release any figure when they want

@DrewYojimbo, Spark Extractor - Thanks guys!:D

I remember someone asking about the scale of the SIC Gaim, I got mone today and took a photo for comparison with the Movie Realization Vader.
5k0fug.jpg

Gaim is a bit taller than Vader but looks good when mixed with Star Wars.

Raiyuri, can you use SIC Gaim's "shoulder pads" on the star wars figures? From some pictures I saw, seems like the connector is very similar.

thanks!

Wow, where you guys ordering to get them so quick!? Straight out of Japanese stores? I thought these were Tamashii store exclusives so harder to get from Japan? I ordered mine from BBTS, and they only just started shipping the Royal Guards!

Hey Khai. I ordered the Royal Guards and these guys from Big In Japan. They were full price being exclusives (no nice amiami discounts) but with our poor dollar against the USD they actually came out a little cheaper than BBTS and obviously release a lot quicker. Nice thing about BiJ is they send them in the shipper which amiami (and BBTS) doesn't. Might start ordering the non-exclusives (assuming there are any more non-exclusives) from them as well. This is my third order from them and so far they have been as reliable and quick as amiami. They do take payment in advance however so that may put some off. Personally I was happy I'd paid for these back in December and didn't need to find the cash now. They also sell out pretty quick which is why I got the Sandtroopers from BBTS.

Hey Khai. I ordered the Royal Guards and these guys from Big In Japan. They were full price being exclusives (no nice amiami discounts) but with our poor dollar against the USD they actually came out a little cheaper than BBTS and obviously release a lot quicker. Nice thing about BiJ is they send them in the shipper which amiami (and BBTS) doesn't. Might start ordering the non-exclusives (assuming there are any more non-exclusives) from them as well. This is my third order from them and so far they have been as reliable and quick as amiami. They do take payment in advance however so that may put some off. Personally I was happy I'd paid for these back in December and didn't need to find the cash now. They also sell out pretty quick which is why I got the Sandtroopers from BBTS.

Nice, will check them out!

When you say they "send them in the shipper", do they just send it like that, or is it still put in another larger cardboard box for international shipping?

Squaaaaaaad!! They look awesome displayed together. Did you just get all of those as once?! Huge haul there.

Still waiting on my Sandtrooper, Royal Guard and Drummer. Any day now!

Just this trio arrived today - 2 Teppo Ashigaru's, 2 Akazonae and 3 Taikoyaku, the rest I've had since they were released.

View attachment 274926

Back