Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone get the stormtrooper bootlegs and own an original? would love to see the side by side... I'm thinking about doing some army building with the bootlegs, but only if they hold a candle next to an original

Reinforcements have arrived.:D
3587vki.jpg

Really love the standards, very cool figures. Will take a photo of them with the rest of the army soon.:D
35nbvuu.jpg

Hot damn. Now I wish I had ordered more than 2 of this one. Of course my wallet is happy I didn't.

Hot damn. Now I wish I had ordered more than 2 of this one. Of course my wallet is happy I didn't.

Same here! 😂

@Aliaz - They really do.:D
@DrewYojimbo - Its the horn accessory, thought it looks silly posing the trooper like he's blowing it with his mask on so I just made him hold it. Lol.

Seems like the last movie realization's figure in this year,is Origin Darth Vader(Re-Selling)

Hope we can buy the archer StormTrooper,spear StormTrooper and jango fett as soon as possible

Here are my guys, all genuine, though I would like to see a side by side bootleg compare.

20160627_103812-1_resized_1.jpg

20160206_160352-1_resized_1.jpg

20160225_155508-1_resized.jpg

20160627_095935-1_resized_1.jpg

On the Taikoyaku trooper, is the drum mounted to the chest permanently? I love the flag attatchement, but if the drum is permanent... eh not so much.

Last edited:
Here are my guys, all genuine, though I would like to see a side by side bootleg compare.

On the Taikoyaku trooper, is the drum mounted to the chest permanently? I love the flag attatchement, but if the drum is permanent... eh not so much.

Not sure, as I feel same way. Flag is cool, drum not so much. But they also showed another flag bearing foot trooper with a spear...

Bandai-Movie-Realization-Stormtrooper-Feudal-Japan-Footsoldier.jpg

And also an archer

Bandai-Movie-Realization-Stormtrooper-Feudal-Japan-Footsoldier-1.jpg

I thought he'd come with a new weapon like a tetsubo or something. If I could get at least one so he can be like a Sandtrooper officer that would be great but if not it's okay. The black pouldron really looks cool.

@ragacin - The Taikoyaku's chest doesn't have the empire crest like the royal guard so there's no other way you can display him. You can attach the flag on the sandtroopers though but I haven't tried it yet.

Finally had time to take a photo of my Imperial Army.:D

3508c47.jpg

Here you go, Ragacin. Probably not the best of photo's from my end, but you can definitely tell some of the differences between the two, especially on the paint apps.

BiJ has shipped my Taikoyaku Stormtroopers. :yess: Fingers crossed for delivery by the end of the week.

Bring on the spearman or archer. And please be regular releases so we get a decent discount. Those are army builder material.

Back