Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone that got a bootleg Ashigaru, how does it compare to the real deal? I have the real deal Vader and trooper and Akazonae on order, but to have multiple troopers at 90 bucks each is cost prohibitive.

Thank you guys! glad you loved the diorama setup. It kept me awake for a lot of nights.

Anyone that got a bootleg Ashigaru, how does it compare to the real deal? I have the real deal Vader and trooper and Akazonae on order, but to have multiple troopers at 90 bucks each is cost prohibitive.

Not the trooper but I saw the bootleg vader in a thrift store here in Manila. Plastic quality was off and joints were wobbly. Good for custom though but far from the real thing.

Just received my Royal Guards! They are amazing. The red is just so wonderful in hand. Really nice to add some more color to the display as well.

Just got my shipping notice for the Teppo Ashigaru Sandtrooper and Akazonae Royal Guard. The Taikoyaku Stormtrooper should be dispatched any day to make the trifecta, June's one hell of a month for this line.

Just got my shipping notice for the Teppo Ashigaru Sandtrooper and Akazonae Royal Guard. The Taikoyaku Stormtrooper should be dispatched any day to make the trifecta, June's one hell of a month for this line.

Wow, where you getting yours? I got a "shipping soon" from BBTS for the Royal Guards, but no news on the Teppo.

Almost everything is out now! We need some new announcements or pre-orders. Fingers crossed for Oni Darth Maul.

Those stands are great. I am thinking about possibly some bamboo/wood stands for mine. Would match well with the theme. Just got to find someone to make them for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man. The completionist in me NEEDS this figure even though there is barely any difference. I'm going to beg my friend to grab me one when he's there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, I need four of 'em to make up Zeta. Gotta burn me some Jawa's and toast me some Owens'.

Back