Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1668858133134.jpeg

Apparently Bandai only produces repaints and unfortunately no Ackbar, R2D2, Gamorean, Scout troopers or IG88/11…
Hope for soon though…

Ps : Thanks for IG73 for the pictures

Same here. Repaints and/or exclusive at outrageous prices. Instead of that dirty imperial remnant Stormtrooper, at least go the extra mile and give us that teased Snowtrooper or Scout Trooper.

Same here. Repaints and/or exclusive at outrageous prices. Instead of that dirty imperial remnant Stormtrooper, at least go the extra mile and give us that teased Snowtrooper or Scout Trooper.

You are absolutely right about this useless remnant trooper and if they make troopers, they have to finish the line with the teased Scout trooper.
But the Snowtrooper you mention has been already done mate ! Maybe you missed it but very cool figure :

1668972083732.png

Definitely going to chase one. Already have a couple leads locally. I can't believe i skipped that one. Might have been too focused on grabbing the elusive Sandtrooper exclusives back then.

Damn. Missed it indeed. Gonna have to locate at least one.
Yea try to get one, that is a real good one and the reason that I do not understand why they do not produce Scout troopers to finish that old trilogy troopers.
Same for R2D2 I cannot understand why they haven’t produced it yet… Imo they even should produce and sell it with C3PO as a 2-pack and that would have been rocket sales !

Yea try to get one, that is a real good one and the reason that I do not understand why they do not produce Scout troopers to finish that old trilogy troopers.
Same for R2D2 I cannot understand why they haven’t produced it yet… Imo they even should produce and sell it with C3PO as a 2-pack and that would have been rocket sales !

Took me a couple days but located one at a local store. Around €90. Now to decide if i display him with or without that E-Web.

Took me a couple days but located one at a local store. Around €90. Now to decide if i display him with or without that E-Web.
That is a good price because the selling price when it came out.
Nice catch, happy for you mate

I’ve had mine for a couple weeks and yeah, this guy’s great. I much prefer his colors compared to the original release. I would love for them to try a Bo-Katan one next.

A60A5770-877F-4CF3-A1F6-198A2049B08A.jpeg

Back