Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked so much MOTU Classics figures and very disapointed they put them in a hiatus for Origins and Revelation figures but happy to see this line that is my favorite, is keeping going even if very slow.

Thanks to darth_balrog to have shared them on RS.
Hope another ones will come soon like IG88/11

Attachments

• 2622D4A4-ABF0-469A-B217-775A2A0B9A00.jpeg
    2622D4A4-ABF0-469A-B217-775A2A0B9A00.jpeg
    328 KB · Views: 0
  • 7BF3798A-38BE-4DD5-8907-49F5118981E9.jpeg
    7BF3798A-38BE-4DD5-8907-49F5118981E9.jpeg
    493.9 KB · Views: 0
  • A3F71648-7D9C-4012-A4CD-5CE6C2607031.jpeg
    A3F71648-7D9C-4012-A4CD-5CE6C2607031.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1E9136AB-5AEB-489C-92DA-40AC6BD47089.jpeg
    1E9136AB-5AEB-489C-92DA-40AC6BD47089.jpeg
    335.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Yeah, all these Mandalorian armour repaints are getting boring. Just releasing characters that they've teased like IG-88, Gamorrean Guard, and Admiral Ackbar would rejuventate this line. Still need that Artoo and Yoda as well.

Cool, but I want other figures like the teased IG-88 and Gamorrean. Tired of the endless repaints.
I totally agree with you. But still cool to see they are keeping making figures. I do hope they announce this easy repaint with IG88/11.

That would have blown my mind if they announced his throne as well, but that's way too much asking for this line.

Yeah, all these Mandalorian armour repaints are getting boring. Just releasing characters that they've teased like IG-88, Gamorrean Guard, and Admiral Ackbar would rejuventate this line. Still need that Artoo and Yoda as well.
Badly looking forward for the best C3PO fellow as well. I even do not understand why they did not sell both together in a pack.

Yoda for sure but also Scout trooper to finish the troopers.

Marvel figures are pretty awesome and hope for Thor, Hulk and the awesome Black panther prototype they showed us years ago.

Another Boba is a little lame but also keep in mind that the line is eight years old and it's a good way to get new people to jump on the train. In fact it's probably time to do a re-release of the original Storm Troopers. The good thing about the Mandalorian series is that it is current, well received and uses the same aesthetic as the original movies. That's where the remnant Storm Troopers are good. Even if they just make more from that series it would work well enough.

Have always wanted them to finish off the OG bounty hunters. Dengar would be easy given he would use 90% storm trooper parts. 4-Lom would also be relatively easy as he can re-use 90% of the C3PO model. IG-11/IG-88 have already been shown. Bossk and Zuckuss perhaps a little harder. Would love a version of Cad Bane. But even if they did some bounty hunters from the Mandalorian that would be good too.

Badly looking forward for the best C3PO fellow as well. I even do not understand why they did not sell both together in a pack.

Yoda for sure but also Scout trooper to finish the troopers.

Marvel figures are pretty awesome and hope for Thor, Hulk and the awesome Black panther prototype they showed us years ago.

The Daredevil one they showed off years ago would have been awesome.

C-jIl0VUAAA_mBp.jpg

@ Krunomo : Absolutely right about Dare Devil.
They also showed us the Hulk drawing and the Black panther prototype.
I01L1zr.png

attachment.php

Tokyo-Comic-Con-Realization-001.jpg

Realization-Deadpool-30.jpg

XMLRtD.jpg

xKsXvf.jpg

IMG_14029.JPG

Marvel-Realization-2017-03.jpg

Last edited:
As you can see they showed us nice drawings of Amidala, Scout troopers ( they made the snow troopers so they have to finish the first troopers ! ) R2D2 to go with C3PO.
And the last is the drawing of Hulk.
Even if I am not a Marvel collector, Black panther is awesome and I will buy it for sure if they made it.

Back