Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've been showing that IG-88 and Ackbar for at least 2 years now. No idea why it's taking so long for them to release them. Glad to finally see an actual prototype of the Gamorrean Guard, but hopefully we get to see some real announcements this year.

Hard to tell as the whole base including the throne looks home made but would be great if we at least get a throne option for the boba fett. Gonna need a Fennic Shand to go with it too!

AWESOME !!!!

IG11/88, Ackbar, Gamorean and a new Boba Fett !
Happy to see this is not a dead line !

By the way any new release for Marvel meisho movie line ?

I don't want these 2 personally but posting for reference.

3d79b4bd-30e5-49b5-8b93-28430c4fbef3.JPG
8929c8c9-6c1b-4b5f-af48-fe2e99bee47c.JPG

Yeah im not sure a remnant fits the line in my opinion and if you have both mandos already wont need this one. Although they had to add a darksaber....

I do not get what is the point lf this storm trooper instead making a scout trooper…
And what is the difference between mast mando and this new one ? Only the dark saber and some slight repaint differences ?
Same for trooper ? At least they did not offer episode 7/8/9 duck troopers.
I bought two because I collect every single release of this line, but want a scout trooper to finish the 3/4/5 episodes trooper lines

Yeah pretty much the darksaber and grogu in the sling i think. Other than og mando and the new one ive only collected the troopers and sith, oh and boba. For me its the dark side for my collection

For anyone who hasn't realised yet there are some really good pictures on the Tamashii nations twitter page

https://twitter.com/TamashiiNations
Pretty much keen to buy all of them but not so happy about another Mando considering its basically the same as the last one.

I'm digging the new Boba. Would love to buy the dio. The gamorrean guard fujin & rajin paintings are a nice touch. If we are getting this then we need Fennec.

Looks like IG-11 is slightly different to the previously shown IG-88. Mostly just the bandolier but also the lack of neck armor. A release with interchangeable parts would be good. Give us both at once and call it a day.

FT5O7FAVEAAEVwm.jpg

IG.png

Yeah pretty much the darksaber and grogu in the sling i think. Other than og mando and the new one ive only collected the troopers and sith, oh and boba. For me its the dark side for my collection

Ok thanks !
That sucks they do not make any Scout trooper, they could use the old sculpt but a new head.
That is a shame too for the 3rd Mando... Just a light saber and Grogu in the sling...
Even if I am a Boba fett fan that is also just a repaint...
We need Gamorean, IG88/11, Scout Trooper, R2D2 To go with C3PO and another new sculpt as well.

For anyone who hasn't realised yet there are some really good pictures on the Tamashii nations twitter page

https://twitter.com/TamashiiNations
Pretty much keen to buy all of them but not so happy about another Mando considering its basically the same as the last one.

I'm digging the new Boba. Would love to buy the dio. The gamorrean guard fujin & rajin paintings are a nice touch. If we are getting this then we need Fennec.

Looks like IG-11 is slightly different to the previously shown IG-88. Mostly just the bandolier but also the lack of neck armor. A release with interchangeable parts would be good. Give us both at once and call it a day.

View attachment 580228

View attachment 580222
You are right IG88 and IG11 are slightly different but you are right they have to provide both in once.

Regarding Boba fett throne I hope we will be able to get it and even better if we could get the full diorama but I doubt about that that would be way too complicated and expensive.

Interesting upgrades on those but sad to see even Tamashii are tempted by the retool path. Hopefully, we'll get the whole new designs on display before those two.

There has already lots of retool for this line with all troopers and fetts but that would be sad if they are planning to make another trooper and another mando before Gamorean, IG88 or R2D2.
The last 2 figures we got are Mando, they are cool but a third one right now, really ? ...

I would love to see their take on a Revan and Malak but I imagine they will just stick to TV and movie characters

If they are looking to cave on the Mandalorian, IG-11 would be an excellent choice and open the way for an IG-88. The Mandalorian would also be a good excuse to release the Scout Trooper teased years ago.
When life gives you lemons make a scout trooper

Attachments

• 9A810FD4-4F41-4AD3-AC49-D286E4C3B6C8.jpeg
    9A810FD4-4F41-4AD3-AC49-D286E4C3B6C8.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 0
Back