Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing new ?
I really hope with The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba fett serie and upcoming Obi Wan one they will make figures for this line !

Haven't located a place to order the exclusive Mando and Grogu set yet. This one should be out imminently now.

I know the shipping is high but can you order from BBTS or Entertainment Earth?
I could eventually order from BBTS. Did order a few there. I'd rather wait and see if a EU located store will offer this set before i pull the trigger. Shipping is indeed at a premium from the US now.

@

ShootingtheGalaxy : Really nice pictures !!! Wel done ! That gives me envy to purchase them again if if I already have them lol !​

Thank you! The new Mando and Kid pack is easily one of the best they've done so far!

W56IJHb.jpg

Last edited:
Hoping for a few announcement at Celebration but this line seems to be dead right now. Gotta keep an eye out for this last set. Not many options locally.

I imagine we'll see a new Boba Fett version.
I'd hate to see yet another Boba Fett variant in this series. I'd much rather see something like they teased years ago, with Gamorrean Guard, Yoda, Artoo, Ackbar, Scout Trooper, and IG-88. The Boba, Jango, Mandalorian variants are getting a bit stale for me.

I'd hate to see yet another Boba Fett variant in this series. I'd much rather see something like they teased years ago, with Gamorrean Guard, Yoda, Artoo, Ackbar, Scout Trooper, and IG-88. The Boba, Jango, Mandalorian variants are getting a bit stale for me.
Agreed. It would be cool if they do a traveling Ronin Mando Luke or Yoda fig.

Back