Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that figure is nice. I was so tempted to buy that exclusive Mando, right up till the last day.. :lol

But as much as I like this line, I've never paid more than $60 for any of the ones I own (7 all original NO bootlegs) and I don't feel they are worth anymore than that for me personally. $100 was just too steep for me. If they do do a Beskar version that's a standard release, I'm sure/hope I'll be able to snag him eventually for a good price.

For those who didn't catch it (I didn't until today), there's an article about the Mando figure on StarWars.com: https://www.starwars.com/news/meisho-movie-realization-ronin-mandalorian

They confirm what you'd expect - that there'll be another version of Ronin Mando, with Grogu. So I'm sure a Lone Wolf and Cub thing.

Thanks for this link and as you said, that was what we were expecting and what it has been done so far : a regular armor Mando and a beskar armor Mando with Grogu.

Hope for more figures though and like Tee-Kay said, they have to finish the OT troopers with a Scout trooper and imo they also have to add R2D2 to go with C3PO.

IG88 can be IG11 and go with Mandalorian figures.

Had almost forgotten about that Ronin Mando. Did not have access to the PO back when it was opened. Surprisingly, found a good deal locally.

Thanks to magicsp00n reminder i managed to get a PO in locally a week a go and it's shipped today. €90 and happy to have pulled the trigger last week as store already bumped the price by €20 now it's in stock.

Was lucky enough to grab a mando

But I really hope they would pick up the pace with IG 11/88, scout troopers and even the clone troopers/ bad batch.

white and blue shoulder armor part was missing on mine but was lucky enough to get a replacement in a matter of days. Mando works pretty well in that style.

white and blue shoulder armor part was missing on mine but was lucky enough to get a replacement in a matter of days. Mando works pretty well in that style.

That sucks for you but I had this kind of problem with a meisho movie figure and I got a replacement quickly.

Yea he rocks and we should get the beskar release soon.
But hope for more !

Finally arrived from BBTS! Looking forward to adding his to the display along with the Jango and the two Bobas.

20210525_130731b.jpg

For those who didn't catch it (I didn't until today), there's an article about the Mando figure on StarWars.com: https://www.starwars.com/news/meisho-movie-realization-ronin-mandalorian

They confirm what you'd expect - that there'll be another version of Ronin Mando, with Grogu. So I'm sure a Lone Wolf and Cub thing.

Finally got around to reading that article and it's a shame they've been showing IG-88 for years and they're talking about still working on a sculpt for IG-11. I don't care who gets the label, I just want that Ronin IG figure officially announced already:lol

Congrats on the pick up, Khai. Looks great with the Fetts.

I have tried really hard to not get into the line but it is still always tempting.

Yeah, that has made it easier to continue to avoid it, though I still see various trooper variants around for retail from legitimate stores if you look hard enough.

Ultimately it came down to not liking having too many different scales. Some Stormtroopers and a Vader in 1:6 would be amazing.

I really hope they will announce the Beskar release soon, and that would be great if they added Grogu and IG11 (IG88) as well in the next preorder batch.

Also I badly need they end up with the old trilogy with a Scout trooper and R2D2 ( ate least theses ones but many could be done )

And they made so amazing Marvel figures ( imo they display very well with SW ones ) I would love to see their Black panther and Hulk prototypes, but also a nice Thor

Finally got around to reading that article and it's a shame they've been showing IG-88 for years and they're talking about still working on a sculpt for IG-11. I don't care who gets the label, I just want that Ronin IG figure officially announced already:lol

Yea you are right I do not know what they want to change on this figure.
I am happy to read they want to make a R2D2, since we have C3PO we need his buddy !

But what we read in this interview proves the line is not dead which is already really important. It is a very slow line but Bandai is keeping making them.

Apparently for sure we will have another Mando with beskar, Grogu, IG11/IG88, if I understood well another Mandalorian series character, and the guy who was interviewed said he really want to make a R2D2.

But what we read in this interview proves the line is not dead which is already really important. It is a very slow line but Bandai is keeping making them.

Apparently for sure we will have another Mando with beskar, Grogu, IG11/IG88, if I understood well another Mandalorian series character, and the guy who was interviewed said he really want to make a R2D2.

I just want to see the figures we saw concept sketches for like the Gamorrean, Padme, Yoda and R2.

Back