Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beskar Mando and Grogu coming.

240849669_4269409816446083_8145641872958652647_n.jpg
240606642_4269409696446095_907428799583261509_n.jpg
240447821_4269409769779421_3143132293810010151_n.jpg
240653181_4269409866446078_7097637495062813412_n.jpg

Sold!! Too bad it probably won't ever come out. I'm looking at you, MR IG-88!!!

Sigh. It looks great, but I am getting a little tired of the Boba Fett retooling/repainting. I really would prefer more OT characters in the series, especially since they still haven't done characters from the original concept art like Artoo, Scout Trooper, Gamorrean Guard, and IG-88. Here's hoping for a more exciting 2022.

Sigh. It looks great, but I am getting a little tired of the Boba Fett retooling/repainting. I really would prefer more OT characters in the series, especially since they still haven't done characters from the original concept art like Artoo, Scout Trooper, Gamorrean Guard, and IG-88. Here's hoping for a more exciting 2022.

Same, to be very honest. I have every figure from this line so I'm not going to stop now but they need to do something else.

Considering that 90% of the figures released so far have been stormtroopers with very minor differences, I find your statement regarding Boba variants rather odd. I do agree, however, that more unique figures would be preferable.

Last edited:
Considering that 90% of the figures released so far have been stormtroopers with very minor differences, I find your statement regarding Boba variants rather odd. I do agree, however, that more unique figures would be preferable.
Yeah, I thought about the various Stormtrooper figures myself when I posted what I did. But looking at the majority of Stormtroopers in my display, the variants differ quite a lot in their accessories eg. the bow, drum, flags, spear etc. It makes them look like an army as they should.

But the Boba retools arent really meant to be an army. I guess looking similar is intended, but I really hope they do more than just pump out Mandalorian variants for 2022. If they were to release a Scout Trooper, Ackbar, and IG-88, at least that would still keep some variety and interest in the series going for me at least.

I have at least one of every figure released in this series so far, so I'm definitely invested in the series. But I would love to see it continue in an interesting way.

Yeah, I thought about the various Stormtrooper figures myself when I posted what I did. But looking at the majority of Stormtroopers in my display, the variants differ quite a lot in their accessories eg. the bow, drum, flags, spear etc. It makes them look like an army as they should.

But the Boba retools arent really meant to be an army. I guess looking similar is intended, but I really hope they do more than just pump out Mandalorian variants for 2022. If they were to release a Scout Trooper, Ackbar, and IG-88, at least that would still keep some variety and interest in the series going for me at least.

I have at least one of every figure released in this series so far, so I'm definitely invested in the series. But I would love to see it continue in an interesting way.

Yes, to be honest the two Fetts are probably my least favourite releases so far (excluding the ST releases which I never got).

I don’t need the line to continue forever - I think at this point if they made a scout, R2, a Geisha Leia and a heroic Samurai (Luke or Han) I’d be perfectly happy.

I'm personally holding out hope we will get the other bounty hunters. IG-88/IG-11 has been shown so hopefully they finally deliver. 4-LOM and Denger could be readily made reusing parts.

After seeing their version of Shogun Ackbar i am surprised that the child isn't human. Gives me hope that if we ever see Boosk he will be some sort of Lizard creature and not a man with a lizard helmet.

Overall i am glad they're still giving us figures in this line. Would love it even more if they did a few a year.

That is awesome news !!! @CrankbaitJon Thanks again to report that here !

I also hope they will make sooner or later R2D2, Scout trooper, Ackbar, IG11/88, Gamorean and as many as possible !

Back