Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to hearing some news from the next Tamashii con in 2 weeks from now....
Hope we will get "plenty" of preorders and prototypes :p

Cannot wait this week end and I cross my fingers for another new releases, prototypes and preorders.

Was about to post that as well.
Thanks !

Regarding availibilty or Mando out of US, please take a look here :

https://www.figurine-collector.fr/f...the-mandalorian-ronin-17cm-4573102608895.html

I know very well this seller and he is 1000% reliable.

NICE. Thanks!

Still gonna wait a bit and hope they release it domestically here in Asia. fingers crossed.
Even if they are planning a Beskar version for a wider regular release, I actually feel the earth tones of this version matches the whole Samurai era feel of this line.

NICE. Thanks!

Still gonna wait a bit and hope they release it domestically here in Asia. fingers crossed.
Even if they are planning a Beskar version for a wider regular release, I actually feel the earth tones of this version matches the whole Samurai era feel of this line.

You are welcome.
Yea I guess they will make the Beskar version later on the road, and almost sure they will make IG88/IG11

But hope for R2D2 and Scout trooper at least !

WTF, how did this preorder already sell out at BBTS?! I checked only a couple of weeks ago and the preorder dropdown selection had their max 25 items. I find it hard to believe that somehow it's sold out, especially at that price?!

WTF, how did this preorder already sell out at BBTS?! I checked only a couple of weeks ago and the preorder dropdown selection had their max 25 items. I find it hard to believe that somehow it's sold out, especially at that price?!

The preorder period isn't over yet, I would think BBTS would just buy more eventually.

The preorder period isn't over yet, I would think BBTS would just buy more eventually.

If that Bandai Premium site actually shipped internationally and not just to the USA, I would've preordered from that site already. At $100 it's much cheaper than what BBTS had it listed for at $150! But it doesnt look like it will be listed by Asian retailers, so only place I could get it was BBTS. Might have to wait to see what happens there I guess.

I really hope we will get some news for new preorders soon, at least R2D2, Scout trooper, IG 11/88 and beskar Mando

And also hope for Black panther, Thor and maybe Hulk.
I know they are not SW figures but they are aawesome Meisho movie figures and they display very well together

GOing back to the OT troopers would be a good move. A scout would be nice to finish up that era.

My Mando arrived. I don't love the soft cape but I reckon it's necessary to accommodate the rifle on his back. Otherwise fantastic quality as always.

Mando.jpg

My Mando arrived. I don't love the soft cape but I reckon it's necessary to accommodate the rifle on his back. Otherwise fantastic quality as always.

Geez, that looks sick. I stopped collecting these when Jango came out. Looks like I just got drawn back in.
Can you imagine if these were 1/6 scale?

I keep seeing people mentioning a scout trooper. Is that one that they showed a prototype of at some point, or is it just wishful thinking? To my knowledge, a prototype of IG-88 was shown a year or two ago, and while two pieces of concept art for Artoo were shown several years ago, there has been no physical prototype shown. I don't recall even seeing concept art for a proposed scout trooper.

We never actually get to see a prototype of the scout but it was featured in their advertising campaigns when they lauched the line. Just a drawing though.

Here it is in the background

Tamashii-Movie-Realization-Star-Wars-Darth-Vader-Concept.jpg

Sorry for the small pic. Couldn't find a better one.

Back