Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Mando is a no-brainer, but can't say I won't be disappointed if he comes out before the long list of other characters we're still waiting on. IG-88 and R2-D2 are must-haves.

Well, Mando is a no-brainer, but can't say I won't be disappointed if he comes out before the long list of other characters we're still waiting on. IG-88 and R2-D2 are must-haves.

Now they did Mando, they easily can make IG88/IG11.
But I agree we badly need R2D2 and Scout trooper.

Mando looks great. But $100 is steep.

I too wish they'd offer R2. Won't buy 3PO until I know there's an R2 to put with him.

You mean there will be no other place to get it then ?

Looks to be the case. Tamashi doesn't even have it on their Japanese site and none of the usual places Tamashi exclusives show up in Japan have it. Total bulls*** if you ask me.

Does anyone know if you have to pay up front for preorders on p-bandai US? I've never preordered from that site before.

Anyone ordered overseas (Asia). Tried a couple places but no luck. Is that new figure exclusive to Bandai?

Bluefin Facebook says "Available now only at Premium Bandai USA", so it looks like yeah it's an exclusive. At least for now.

Thanks. I thought it would also be available for the japanese market as well. Will have to keep an eye out for its availability overseas then.

I'm going to wait a bit. Tamashii Nation has their biggest convention of the year in November. I'll wait till that at least.

I guess that is the best move but I am wondering if that is not really the NYCC exclusive and then in November they will offer us the beskar armor release.
What do you think ?

Depends if this sees a release in Japan. Being only US PBandai exclusive for now tells me Bandai themselves expected low sales. Re-paint doesn't take too much R&D costs so it's still a possibility?

Back