Take the QMx Star Trek: TOS character survey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep... this seems like the end alright. Personally I'm ok with the trinity and the chair. Would have liked to get Riker and Data to polish off the second trinity (would probably stretch to Worf too for the TNG crew). For me the Scotty and Sulu likenesses aren't quite there for me, and we haven't seen Uhura so I can't comment there.

It's sad to think that this line is already dead. I picked Scotty before because a Red shirt is really needed but so is Uhura. Collections get boring when it's the same old figure over and over. I wish that we could also get some TOS klingons or aliens

IMG_1780.jpg

I voted for Chekov just to make it interesting. My post form the beginning of the thread saying this was bad harbinger for the line was deleted that day. Nanjin over on Facebook put up the same poll and when the replies started stating they were worried for the line he said he would go down on all fours to get everyone made. Well I don't know. Maybe they is more money in Pennywise, Princess Bride or Supernatural are more viable. That's hard to believe

Back