T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only interested in Endos from T1 and T2 alas.

I know a lot of people feel that way. I just wanted a 1:1 endoskeleton that wasn't going to fall apart on me. Chronicle using the digital files from Genysis so it was movie accurate instead of creating their own version was a nice bonus, and no one that comes into my house knows the difference between a T1, T2, or Genysis endoskeleton anyway. Hopefully someone somewhere will make an accurate 1:1 T1 endo that won't fall over. If the price is right, I'd get one of those too.

I know a lot of people feel that way. I just wanted a 1:1 endoskeleton that wasn't going to fall apart on me. Chronicle using the digital files from Genysis so it was movie accurate instead of creating their own version was a nice bonus, and no one that comes into my house knows the difference between a T1, T2, or Genysis endoskeleton anyway. Hopefully someone somewhere will make an accurate 1:1 T1 endo that won't fall over. If the price is right, I'd get one of those too.

Are there more pics of yours posted somewhere? I think the only ones I saw were from last Christmas with the santa hat on.

All these issues are why I went with Chronicle instead of Sideshow. I can't believe you still haven't gotten yours yet though. I'm really curious as to how many they actually produced and shipped to customers.
Yea, it has been paid off for 6 months. Still waiting on my Horus too, hopefully they fix the paint issues with the Endo and get them both shipped out soon.

I have had mine now for nearly 3 years and there is no leaning issue with mine so far. After the initial problems with mine were sorted out I haven't had any problems with it. When I assembled it I noticed the leg poles were loose in the base so I wrapped the poles in tape until it was a tight fit in the hole, this may or may not be a solution to the leaning issue but I can't say for sure. I did the same with the head pole as it had the same issue.

So.....SS took back the endo and sent me out another, they did not check it before shipping it out as they only do this once when it arrives at their warehouse, I did ask them to check, several times. Well the replacement was worse than the original. One eye looking straight, one looking up,on one hand, it looks like all of the fingers were cut off and glued back on, the legs are leaning to the left and the body is straight up and down. I realize this is a walking stance but it looks very awkward. The bottom part of both of the gun barrels are crooked or bent. Contrary to what I said earlier, I am very disappointed with this whole purchase. SS has been very good in some aspects but for such an expensive piece, I expected the replacement to be close to perfect. They are taking it back once again and giving me a full refund. SS told me that the next shipment would be six months or maybe the end of the year. They said they would be happy to sell me another one once they are back in stock. Don't know if I will buy again, I'm now thinking of building a life size terminator police shootout mannequin.

I think some of you guys are crazy to order this to begin with, but if you got one that ****** to begin with, ask for a refund and don't bother with a replacement. I think one of the few guys that got a good one on here ended up with it leaning over in a few years.

Nuff said :lecture

So.....SS took back the endo and sent me out another, they did not check it before shipping it out as they only do this once when it arrives at their warehouse, I did ask them to check, several times. Well the replacement was worse than the original. One eye looking straight, one looking up,on one hand, it looks like all of the fingers were cut off and glued back on, the legs are leaning to the left and the body is straight up and down. I realize this is a walking stance but it looks very awkward. The bottom part of both of the gun barrels are crooked or bent. Contrary to what I said earlier, I am very disappointed with this whole purchase. SS has been very good in some aspects but for such an expensive piece, I expected the replacement to be close to perfect. They are taking it back once again and giving me a full refund. SS told me that the next shipment would be six months or maybe the end of the year. They said they would be happy to sell me another one once they are back in stock. Don't know if I will buy again, I'm now thinking of building a life size terminator police shootout mannequin.
They never check stuff when you ask, just send out another one and hope you don't send that one back. I am sure they will probably send the one you returned out to someone else. Happens all the time. Chronicle said they are getting their endos going again so if you can wait I would go that route instead of SS.

So on Friday I had a nice delivery waiting for me [emoji44]

03943a39fbf94c9ddb92c24e02144a17.jpg

I brought it in and started the process of building him, I have to say everything came nice a packed well and no scratches or defects on the paint that I could see at all.

I did have 3 things that or broken on mine tho ;(

-the lights on the endo skull do not turn on
-a finger that’s holding the gun was broken and I’m not sure if this was caught at the factory and they tried to fix it has pink looking glue on it.
-the biggest problem is the endo chest has a 9” crack on it ;(

Other then the problems I found above I love it he’s massive and he wights a **** load lol. Glad to see they didn’t cheep on this and use light weight stuff

The rods that go into the base look to be beefier too.

Dose anyone that owns one notice tho he moves quite a bit of u push on him lightly?

7cee218beb596ef5e319d13979ac840b.jpg
be3678d1710c79011caf02926c0fde72.jpg
c83ccd3cd97def5a7936b6ba499c70a4.jpg

Hope u guys like the pics not sure how good they are I’m on a new phone.

So on Friday I had a nice delivery waiting for me [emoji44]

03943a39fbf94c9ddb92c24e02144a17.jpg

I brought it in and started the process of building him, I have to say everything came nice a packed well and no scratches or defects on the paint that I could see at all.

I did have 3 things that or broken on mine tho ;(

-the lights on the endo skull do not turn on
-a finger that’s holding the gun was broken and I’m not sure if this was caught at the factory and they tried to fix it has pink looking glue on it.
-the biggest problem is the endo chest has a 9” crack on it ;(

Other then the problems I found above I love it he’s massive and he wights a **** load lol. Glad to see they didn’t cheep on this and use light weight stuff

The rods that go into the base look to be beefier too.

Dose anyone that owns one notice tho he moves quite a bit of u push on him lightly?

Hope u guys like the pics not sure how good they are I’m on a new phone.

That’s normal, it’s top heavy. I would put the guns in the down position so it doesn’t create a lean. I’ve had mine almost 3 years and no leaning issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure to get those neck pistons vertical, not triangular

Make sure to get those neck pistons vertical, not triangular

he spread neck hoses, which should go to straight to the center point between collarbones, to the shoulders.
if he puts pistons, which shape the back of the neck, vertically, as they should be, the hoses will look weird next to the overall neck profile :)

No, it looks fine and more importantly it looks accurate.

e4d094a8eb0fe249b95056a5f05822bd.jpg

No, it looks fine and more importantly it looks accurate.

e4d094a8eb0fe249b95056a5f05822bd.jpg

neck hoses. those bendy tubes, not firm hydraulics.

j8BEYWA.jpg

SrqchgL.jpg

EEfRIZI.jpg

SSEjlHU.jpg

on your image the neck is shaped by those hoses instead of pistons. they actually traded their functional places.

as for my post, it was just a joke about no difference in pistons position when those hoses are connected to shoulders / \ instead of top center of the chest \/.

The pic you show indeed shows the pistons in question as vertical.

Trust me, this info comes from the SS designer working off of SWS’ stuff.

Back