T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question guys. I’m interested in buying a life-size Endoskeleton from Sideshow but on their site it says ‘Waitlist’. In reality what does that mean? Are they still producing them? What sort of lead time are they looking at? Are we talking a few weeks/months until they can confirm a delivery time or is it likely that it’ll never happen?

Anyone been through this process?

Many thanks

Rob

Basically your on a wait list, if someone drops out or doesn't fore fill there order then your in a chance, but that all depends on how many people are on wait list before you. So first come bases.

I agree that the V2 appears to have issues. However I’ve had no luck in finding a V1 for sale.

Given that the lean on the V2 is a known problem, have they not addressed it?

I agree that the V2 appears to have issues. However I’ve had no luck in finding a V1 for sale.

Given that the lean on the V2 is a known problem, have they not addressed it?

Not sure they even admitted there was a problem. I would wait for a V3, another company, or Chronicle also said they were going to finish their line of 1:1s in chrome instead of the polished look.

I had previously ordered the endo from SS, had so many issues SS took it back and sent another, the replacement was worse than the original and again SS took it back. It looks great when assembled and I really would like to order another but dont want to have to deal w further issues. I have talked to 2-3 reps at SS and they all advised that this is waitlisted until SS gets enough people who are on the waitlist to manufacturer a set number of endos. The rep adv me to add my name to the list as they will still be making these but in smaller numbers. The rep also advised that the quality would be better again due to the small amount made.

Well, it seems that it is back online again! With an extra $1,000 to the initial price...Was it too cheap next to the Iron Mans?

Well I nabbed one on the secondary market here in OZ. Anyone got any tips to counter potential leaning? I guess a post at the back would work.

Regards
T
A
Z

I'd be more worried about the weight of the guns breaking the arms. That's what happened to mine...

Wish someone to make a 1:1 fully aluminum Endo statue. Long ago there was someone on RPF talking about this, but nothing for years alas.
Too bad the companies use low quality resin in these overly expensive life-size statues

I'd be more worried about the weight of the guns breaking the arms. That's what happened to mine...

Wow, this really sucks, I have one of these but never gotten around to putting it together. Been sitting in its' boxes since I got it, I knew about the leaning now have to worry about the arms breaking. Figures as the arms with rifle are quite heavy.

I used to have the first version. I never thought the arms would be an issue, so that must be a rare case because I've only seen lean problems with this. If I were you, I'd sell it and put it towards the cinemaquette version.

The top of the biceps pistons broke then the polytone frames fractured. It's the weight of the guns I think. I tried to fix it but the T of the piston keeps snapping, it's made out of polytone if you can believe it and glue won't bond it strong enough. I'm not sure what to do to fix it, I might ask ss if they can help me out with replacements.
I have the cinemaquette and lsf already lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

interesting, it must be heavier than the first version then. Can you remove the gun from the hand, then try to fix it? Considering, SS had a lot of these sent back, I would be shocked if they wouldn't sell you or have you just pay shipping for a arm. You mean, you have the old HCG 1:2 version? I'm currently Endo-less after selling my CM, but may pick up the Prime.

Maybe SS will help me out. It's 6 years old now... But it's not been damaged or anything on my part. The guns need to be removed due to the weight I think but the way the arms are posed will it look off without the guns? I can attach the T pin without issue and get a bond, it just breaks cos the glue can't hold it. The polystone frame can't hold the weight without the T pin in place and it's fractured too. I was lucky to catch it really, just looked at it one day and the arm was leaning over pointing at 2 o'clock. Would of snapped any moment.
I have the HCG lsf. I don't like it much. I quite like the P1 1:2 tho

The top of the biceps pistons broke then the polytone frames fractured. It's the weight of the guns I think. I tried to fix it but the T of the piston keeps snapping, it's made out of polytone if you can believe it and glue won't bond it strong enough. I'm not sure what to do to fix it, I might ask ss if they can help me out with replacements.
I have the cinemaquette and lsf already lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not sure new arms would help, it would eventually do the same unless they changed the design. Sorry to hear yours is having issues too. I'd be shocked if SS did anything for you.

Maybe SS will help me out. It's 6 years old now... But it's not been damaged or anything on my part. The guns need to be removed due to the weight I think but the way the arms are posed will it look off without the guns? I can attach the T pin without issue and get a bond, it just breaks cos the glue can't hold it. The polystone frame can't hold the weight without the T pin in place and it's fractured too. I was lucky to catch it really, just looked at it one day and the arm was leaning over pointing at 2 o'clock. Would of snapped any moment.
I have the HCG lsf. I don't like it much. I quite like the P1 1:2 tho

yea, the arms would look weird without the gun unless you could send it to someone and have them customize it to more of a straight position like the first version. I've heard of SS selling people old parts if they have them, even years after the purchase. I used to have 2 of the old LSF's. Sold em both. CM is still king, but the Prime might over take it. Will wait for in hand pics.

yea, the arms would look weird without the gun unless you could send it to someone and have them customize it to more of a straight position like the first version. I've heard of SS selling people old parts if they have them, even years after the purchase. I used to have 2 of the old LSF's. Sold em both. CM is still king, but the Prime might over take it. Will wait for in hand pics.

Why did you sell your V1s?

Wish someone to make a 1:1 fully aluminum Endo statue. Long ago there was someone on RPF talking about this, but nothing for years alas.
Too bad the companies use low quality resin in these overly expensive life-size statues
After reading about so many issues ,I was thinking the same thing . Would look awesome being made out of polished aluminum

Why did you sell your V1s?

the life size or 1:2? I sold the life size because I decided I didn't have enough space to display him properly. Plus he had light up issues and someone offered me a lot of money to sell him and my life size Predator at the same time.

After reading about so many issues ,I was thinking the same thing . Would look awesome being made out of polished aluminum

Someone did, but it was a one off. there is a giant series on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/qhBc1OWncxA
Screenshot_20190215-095427_YouTube.jpg

Back