T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my wife was looking over my shoulder the last couple of nights and saw that i was checking the 1:1 out and this morning she just told me she ordered one for my xmas gift :yess: I was in total shock and now cant wait lol i hope it comes ok and with no probs looks like i should have it by March-April so ill post pics when he shows up :D

Well my wife was looking over my shoulder the last couple of nights and saw that i was checking the 1:1 out and this morning she just told me she ordered one for my xmas gift :yess: I was in total shock and now cant wait lol i hope it comes ok and with no probs looks like i should have it by March-April so ill post pics when he shows up :D

Geez, you guys must be rich! And rich in love too

:yes: Awesome! Congrats!

That is great and troubling, can't imagine what she wants now...:lol

I'm so close to ordering this but I have called SS several times to ask about leaning issues and other members about any other issues. I was told by INFECDEAD, member on this site, that he purchased one from another person and the area where the shoulders area and where the pins insert started to crack due to the weight of the rifles. Haven't heard of this before, has anyone with a life size Endo inspected this area for cracks. Even with all these issues I still want one.

8db0f3fc95b35bc0206a845c5e5a1dfa.jpg

KoBE is it just the angle of the pic or is the lean as bad as it appears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KoBE is it just the angle of the pic or is the lean as bad as it appears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's starting to lean pretty bad. I'm curious if anyone has heard how Sideshow allegedly fixed this.

So after several months of pondering this purchase, I pulled the trigger. A SS rep and manager assured me SS would stand behind this purchase for the long haul....we"ll see about that. The statue arrived with some issues that I am currently sending to SS. For those of you that have any edition #, have you had problems with the stiff metal hoses rubbing against the chrome finish and scratching the chrome off? I moved the arms a few times to different positions and the hoses started to scratch the finish. Also the tubes did the same thing when I was putting them in place and adjusting them.

Wanted to ask if anyone else has had a problem with their Endo's eyes. I have the T-800 combat bust as well as the T-600, and the eyes dim slowly when turned off on these two busts. My endo did this a few times but now the eyes dim then blink three times, then turn off. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Wanted to ask if anyone else has had a problem with their Endo's eyes. I have the T-800 combat bust as well as the T-600, and the eyes dim slowly when turned off on these two busts. My endo did this a few times but now the eyes dim then blink three times, then turn off. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Contact SS, should not be doing that.

So had some issues with the endo, so SS has decided to send me a replacement. Hopefully the replacement will be better. What a hassle for such an expensive piece.

Like I have mentioned before, waited and thought about this for a long time before deciding to place the order. I had read about the other issues other members here have had but was assured by SS that they would stand behind their product and that the ongoing leaning problem was fixed. First a pic of the top box.20161221_150449.jpg.

Second a finger had broken off during shipping.
20161221_165809.jpg

The plasma rifle bottom section under the barrel was slightly bent upward.
20161221_165910.jpg

Several scratches on the left side knee area.
20161221_171159.jpg

Deep nicks/scratches on various parts of the endo.
20161221_171129.jpg
20161221_171119.jpg

The resin in one of the thighs was warped and after the paint application looked like bent metal.
20161221_175547.jpg

An area of the elbow was not chromed and you can see the white resin.
20161221_171340.jpg

I cant find the picture but the neck piston were really off as far as the part where it stops being smooth and turns into a coil.

Maybe some of the stuff I'm being too picky but for 6.5 grand I expect it to be as close to perfect as possible. SS advised they check all of these at the factory before they ship to customers but I guess not too closely. And when I asked if they would check for all of these issues on the replacement endo, the SS rep told me that it's so labor intensive to put these together and check them, that they are checked once when they arrive at the warehouse and that it would not be possible to check again. Oh well, I hope the replacement is better.

Also, for those of you buying one of these. When attaching the hoses that are very rough and stiff, be careful as the hoses easily scratch the finish on the chest and top piston area. I had to cover the scratches with black paint.

Also, I was disappointed that there are several areas that are not chromed but just left black, you can't see most of them unless you look closely. Although it is a life size statue, I expected it to be a little wider - shoulder wise and thicker - from the front of the chest to its' back.

With all that being said, the statue is awesome and is an incredible presence. I hope the replacement is much, much better bc boxing up a statue for return is not as fun as opening it to keep it.

Forgot one other thing, I have the T-800 combat bust and T-600 bust and both of these, the eyes dim and turn off. The one on the life size did this at first but then after a week or so started to dim, blink three times and then turn off.

I think some of you guys are crazy to order this to begin with, but if you got one that ****** to begin with, ask for a refund and don't bother with a replacement. I think one of the few guys that got a good one on here ended up with it leaning over in a few years.

I think some of you guys are crazy to order this to begin with, but if you got one that ****** to begin with, ask for a refund and don't bother with a replacement. I think one of the few guys that got a good one on here ended up with it leaning over in a few years.

Totally agree. Despite the fact that I would really like a 1:1 Endo statue in my house, I wouldn't pay this amount of money and then receive a crappy item, that needs total or partial replacement, paint will flake, resin will brake or the whole statue will lean in time. Not worth the money, the time and the hassle.

Totally agree. Despite the fact that I would really like a 1:1 Endo statue in my house, I wouldn't pay this amount of money and then receive a crappy item, that needs total or partial replacement, paint will flake, resin will brake or the whole statue will lean in time. Not worth the money, the time and the hassle.

That was one of the reasons I went with the Chronicle Endo. Hopefully someday I get it...

That was one of the reasons I went with the Chronicle Endo. Hopefully someday I get it...

All these issues are why I went with Chronicle instead of Sideshow. I can't believe you still haven't gotten yours yet though. I'm really curious as to how many they actually produced and shipped to customers.

Back