Sylvester Stallone's son found dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My uncle told me that he read that his death was from an overdose of painkillers after having seven teeth pulled. I'm not so sure it that is actually the case, but it is tragic nonetheless.

My uncle told me that he read that his death was from an overdose of painkillers after having seven teeth pulled. I'm not so sure it that is actually the case, but it is tragic nonetheless.

If that is true, it certainly explains how he died from an overdose. People used to kill themselves to make dental pain stop. I only wonder why 5 were pulled at the same time. You would think that if his dentist knew there were 5, he would do it one or two at a time, and wait a few days before the nest ones. That is a lot for any person to handle.

It has occurred to me that people might misinterpret what I previously said. When I said it explains how, I was referring to the circumstances and the method by which it happened, as opposed to why, which is about intention, reasoning, and intent. What I was saying is that he misjudged how many pills he needed to make the pain stop, because the pain put him into a panic and clouded his better judgment. I was not saying that he intended to kill himself to relieve the pain.

I watched Rocky 5 and ate a pizza in memory of young Moonblood Stallone tonight. I like Rocky 5 a bit more every time I watch it. RIP bro.

My partners mother had all her teeth extracted in one sitting but she was in hospital at the time and monitored carefully.
5 teeth in one sitting seems excessive, ones bad enough as I've had a few of my wisdom teeth out.
Don't understand the urgency with 5 unless there was something seriously wrong that needed them out quick like cancer as was the case with my partners mother.

I had all my wisdom teeth out in one go just a few weeks ago, and it definately is painful the first few days. The thing is if your given Hydrocodine and take it sparingly you will be fine.

Some people however get Oxycodine, or perks instead and often don't realise they have tylonel in them. Alot of times people will OD from the tylonel rather then the oxy itself.

I had all my wisdom teeth out in one go just a few weeks ago, and it definately is painful the first few days. The thing is if your given Hydrocodine and take it sparingly you will be fine.

Some people however get Oxycodine, or perks instead and often don't realise they have tylonel in them. Alot of times people will OD from the tylonel rather then the oxy itself.

Ouch all in one go that must have been crap to eat, or drink.

Guess it most likely was accidental then, sad.

I know we're starting to sway away from the topic here but, I have to ask. What about those places that remove ALL of your teeth to insert implants? And yes, they advertise that they do it all in one day :monkey1

I know we're starting to sway away from the topic here but, I have to ask. What about those places that remove ALL of your teeth to insert implants? And yes, they advertise that they do it all in one day :monkey1

They might extract a tooth and then place an implant in a day, but ALL your teeth? I doubt it.

Back