Sylvester Stallone's son found dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP sage.I was absolutely shocked when i read the news today,Sly must have a really tough time right now,poor guy.My deepest condolences to Sly and his family.

Last edited:
This is really sad to hear... I saw Sly during the Expendables panel @ SDCC and he was so excited and happy that it sucks that just the next day his son dies... :(
Life can change in a minute...

I was reading a article where a cousin is blaming Sly for his death because he wasn't there for him. He's recanted now, but I guess he ranted all over Facebook and twitter.

I was reading a article where a cousin is blaming Sly for his death because he wasn't there for him. He's recanted now, but I guess he ranted all over Facebook and twitter.

Yeah i read that too.It's no secret that Sly and Sage had their problems so im not surprised.Why though?If it's Sly's or Sage's fault we will never know because it was never spoken of by either of them.

Could it be of Sage's drug use?And that Jennifer Flavin(Sly's wife) didn't want any part of that near her or their daughters.
Maybe it was something similar to what we saw in Rocky 6 between Rocky and Robert?

It was never spoken of in media so we can only speculate.A Father doesn't cut of his son for nothing.

Back