Sweeney todd Medicom RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to have it in hand, I just want to paint it and bloody it up already. :lol

I'm sure that Mikey's version is going to RULE. I'm almost equally as excited to see his take as my own. This is a great figure from an amazing film, I can't wait to own it.

I think the sculpt is pretty damn good, personally. Great clothing as well. I however will not be getting this piece since I'm no longer collecting figures, but it is nice to see a Depp Sweeney Todd available.

I'm in the camp that doesn't really see a good likeness of Depp in the figure but I'm still lovin' it. I'm just happy to have some kind of figure coming out from a franchise I've loved for many years (even if it is based on the physical resemblance of the movie character). There are some franchises where collectibles aren't pouring out at great speed. I happen to like a few that fall in that 'slow' to 'non-existent' category so I'm happy to pick up what I can (if I can).

page-9170.jpg

watched this movie last night and couldn't stand it !.
I hate that too because I usually like most of burtons movies.

I see the likeness, but there's not enough skin texture on his face. I can forgive the outfit for not being exact. Might pick him up.

I like it alot ... For Sweeney Todd it came out good ... for the likeness, its not on key but why dose it matter, it looks great ... I want it!!!

movie was excellent. and the figure captures the character if not depp perfectly. after seeing the movie though, i actually see a lot of depp in that portrait, how he looked in the movie.

ref1-9170.jpg

I think you mean, what tells me that, and you are correct. I don't keep that close tabs on Medicom, but many figures take forever to finally arrive. The Stones and the newest Blade are a couple of examples. Then again, I think figures like Spidey and Ghost Rider came out fairly quickly. No matter really, these days there's always something to spend your money on, so timing and wont power is what is needed.

Back