Sweeney todd Medicom RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
RAH_SWEENEY1.jpg

RAH_SWEENEY2.jpg

RAH_SWEENEY3.jpg

RAH_SWEENEY4.jpg

Holy Shat ..I'm buying this !!!! I loved the movie..I just Hope Hoyt Toys wont do one also...:monkey4

Last edited:
Man that doesn't look like Johnny depp at all! Medicom really needs to stop with these sub par headsculpts because they are raping good characters. Leave the good things up to capable companies. Not a company that will produce a midgit hardly look alike to the real actor. Blah. :monkey4

Man....Medi is in LOVE with Johnny Depp, they have the Willy Wonka, Edward Scissorhands, Jack Sparrow now Sweeney Todd....I know I'm forgetting one more....I can't wait for the Secret Window and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas RAHs.

Man that doesn't look like Johnny depp at all! Medicom really needs to stop with these sub par headsculpts because they are raping good characters. Leave the good things up to capable companies. Not a company that will produce a midgit hardly look alike to the real actor. Blah. :monkey4

How can you tell it doesn't look like Depp in a picture that small???

And it is probably pretty accurate scale wise since Depp is 5' 10" or so, and this will be a scale 5' 11" figure, so much closer to his real height... over even, so how is it a "midget"???

How can you tell it doesn't look like Depp in a picture that small???

And it is probably pretty accurate scale wise since Depp is 5' 10" or so, and this will be a scale 5' 11" figure, so much closer to his real height... over even, so how is it a "midget"???

I can tell by the picture and their past efforts that this will not look like Johnny Depp. Protos compared to actual product are also usually far worse. Also they have failed everytime they have tried to sculpt Mr. Depp. They need new sculptors because they never do people any justice.

Also, if the body is the right height it will still probably be undersized, as in underweight. They use the same bodies for everything and those really seem to be lacking. The posture of these bodies is horrendous and totally not life like or true to the character. The clothes will be nice but the rest will look just like every other Medi figure that has been produced. They need to evolve in my opinion.

Not a company that will produce a midgit hardly look alike to the real actor. Blah. :monkey4

:lol Let's keep the "Midget" talk down huh? 5'10" is hardly a midget. This is why I loved Robert Downey Jr casted as Tony Stark, he's only 5'8" (although often times listed at 5'9") that's my height actually I'm 5"8" and a half (yes short people claim the halves)....its about time short people got into the mix too. :D

I can tell by the picture and their past efforts that this will not look like Johnny Depp. Protos compared to actual product are also usually far worse. Also they have failed everytime they have tried to sculpt Mr. Depp. They need new sculptors because they never do people any justice.

Also, if the body is the right height it will still probably be undersized, as in underweight. They use the same bodies for everything and those really seem to be lacking. The posture of these bodies is horrendous and totally not life like. The clothes will be nice but the rest will look just like every other Medi figure that has been produced. They need to evolve in my opinion.

They have the RAH 301, the 301 Massive, the RAH100, RAH220, RAH450, specialty female body, specialty bodies made in conjunction with Bandai, the Spider body, etc. How are these the "same bodies for everything" that every other company does as well???

Most people agree that Medicom has some of the best articulation around, allowing the most natural poses of almost any figure, but you think the posture will be horrendous???

Most people will also agree that Medicom final product usually comes closest to the prototype than most companies.

And finally, they have produced a lot of human sculpts, and yes, they miss on some, but they've captured a lot very well.

To me, it sounds like you are trying to find issues with it...

:lol Let's keep the "Midget" talk down huh? 5'10" is hardly a midget. This is why I loved Robert Downey Jr casted as Tony Stark, he's only 5'8" (although often times listed at 5'9") that's my height actually I'm 5"8" and a half (yes short people claim the halves)....its about time short people got into the mix too. :D

I am short myself. I just have a problem with incorrect body calculations done on figures. If you are going to make an expensive collectible of a character than it should be as close to the actor as possible...in my opinion of course. :D

Back