Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Sam & Dean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiggsMcClane

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've recently seen some really nice Sam & Dean head sculpts floating around. So I thought I would slowly start gathering bits until I decided on which set I wanted. I'm in no rush but thought I'd start a thread to gather a few opinions.

natchclothing_zpsui6m4whr.jpg

My main concern is avoiding the figures turning out too bulky due to the clothing. There's also a slight difference in height between the two. I'd planned on a TTM19 type body for Dean but haven't settled on one for Sam. What are my choices there? Also, what are the opinions on the fit of monkey depots stuff and will it look okay on hot toys bodies? Found these fairly screen accurate pieces . . .

jacket.jpg

shirt.jpg

tee.jpg

Any and all help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Re: A Very Supernatural Kitbash - Question

Well not sure if you are interested but this is my Dean recipe:

-Hot Toys Bruce Banner Body
-DamToys Black T-Shirt
-Random 1/6 Jeans from Ebay
-Tactical Watch
-Hot Toys Bruce Banner shirt
-ZCWO Swat Mason Head (temporary)
-1/6 resin colt

I have Sam and Castiel parts on order too but I want to make sure they look good before I share them.

I will be using a TT-narrow for Castiel and a TTM-19 for Sam with Hot Toys Avengers Thor legs (for height).

Appreciate that. It looks great and the fits good too. Definitely look into the bodies. I had thought about an enterbay body for Sam but wasn't sure. Is that the Colt I keep seeing on ebay and what are your thoughts on it?

I can't add anything, but I just wanted to say I'm really looking forward to see what comes up in this thread. HUGE fan of the show.

Appreciate that. It looks great and the fits good too. Definitely look into the bodies. I had thought about an enterbay body for Sam but wasn't sure. Is that the Colt I keep seeing on ebay and what are your thoughts on it?

Yea that's the one. Honestly its pretty good. Not astounding, but once painted up it is certainly worth it.

I can't add anything, but I just wanted to say I'm really looking forward to see what comes up in this thread. HUGE fan of the show.

Netflix got me into it big time and then I hooked the wife. Which is a very rare thing. lol

Yea that's the one. Honestly its pretty good. Not astounding, but once painted up it is certainly worth it.

Awesome. I'll have to get it then.

I used a black leather jacket for Dean and dry brushed it brown-can't remember the maker. Sam I used parts I had sitting around. Dean is pretty easy-blk t-shirt, blue or dark green shirt and maybe a jacket, blue jeans and boots. Bobby is the hardest. I spent 30$ just for the vest.

Nice! They do seem fairly easy to find stuff for. I'm definitely going for the jacketed look. If I do any other characters it'll be a difficult choice between Bobby and Cas. Sooort of leaning Bobby at the moment but I'll surely flip flop.

Those are awesome! Exactly the look I'm going for. Is that the Joe Colton jacket on Dean? Looks fantastic but they're ridiculously priced if you can find them.

Thanks , Yea that's the one . They are rather expensive now i got mine a lil while back when they were cheaper

Reviewing some of the episodes I've noticed Sam seems to wear plaid quiet a bit. So, I picked up the below set for him while I'll focus on solids for Dean.

samclothes.jpg

ha, I'm seeing that now. Kind of glad since those fit your figures well. Any other options for 1/6th clothing aside from monkey depot or ebay? Just looking for a few more options.

Reviewing some of the episodes I've noticed Sam seems to wear plaid quiet a bit. So, I picked up the below set for him while I'll focus on solids for Dean.

View attachment 177150

Man, I just got that set for my Sam. Only difference is mine has a blue plaid shirt. AVOID IT! Complete waste of money.

The clothes fit horribly and are insanely loose, even on a TTM-19.

Have any pics? Phillydon used them above and those seem fine. Maybe he'll chime in and let us know what bodies he used.

I used the ttm19 muscular body and didn't have any issues with then being to big , and the same exact set in blue is the one on sam ..

Is that the newer ttm19 with the rubberized upper body and neutral neck or the older version?

Back