Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8ehe54.gif

I imagine it might be repurposed Wonder Woman fan art? Yet for all the effort why leave the sword?
Or is that part of this new supposedly new "edgy" Supergirl? (I haven't read the arc.) Talk about gratuitus overkill. :lol

For fan art though, she looks great!. :wink1: I like the casting.

:)

815RzbuvdqL._SL1500_.jpg

The trouble is these days any idiot can create concept art with AI and it will look somewhat believable. The Cavill style S is a giveaway though. Looks cool nonetheless.
Then take a **** phone photo of it on a screen at a bad angle to hide all the imperfections.

A trick as old as photoshop itself, never mind AI.

Then take a **** phone photo of it on a screen at a bad angle to hide all the imperfections.

A trick as old as photoshop itself, never mind AI.
It's not a genuine leak if you can see it clearly.

Yes thanks to ai you can’t tell anymore if it’s fan made or real. Fakes use to take lots of effort lol

Pretty much. Everybody’s body is different. But I refuse to believe that they are just eating chicken and water to bulk up and then like months later they are back to there original form. They are pretty much starving themselves and using drugs to get bigger. There’s a reason why these actors absolutely hate getting bigger for a role or getting fit. It’s because the method isn’t healthy whatsoever.
It sucks but the real way to bulk up is pay attention to your body and get protein in and eat clean. A lot of the dudes you see online have been known to use steroids.

That liver king guy is muscular and he looks like he’s about to die any day now.

David Correnswet (Superman)
Nicholas Hoult (Lex Luthor)
Edi Gathegi (Mister Terrific)
Terence Rosemore (Otis),
Peter Safran ?
Skyler Gisondo
(Jimmy Olsen)
Anthony Carrigan (Metamorpho),
Sara Sampai (Eve Teschmacher),
María Gabriela de Faría (The Engineer)
Nathan Fillion (Guy Gardner),

Isabela Merced (Hawkgirl
Rachel Brosnahan (Lois Lane).

AfterthetablereadwiththeSupermancast.EveMr_.TerrificSuperman-ClarkOtisLexproducerPeterSafranJimmyMetamorphoLoisHawkgirlmeGuyTheEngineeralltogetherfor.jpg

potential-superman-logo-revealed-at-table-read-v0-20flddzqc3kc1.webp

BLAME THE FANS: Isabela Merced says #MadameWeb failed for one simple reason "for the same reason The Marvels or Birds of Prey have failed, because the male audience still hides a deep contempt for everything that is starring strong, independent women."
The actress of Peruvian origin praised James Gunn and said that she just accepted to be Hawkgirl in #SupermanLegacy when she read the script where "Lois Lane is really the protagonist, Superman is the symbol but she is the ideal brought to action while being a normal woman and real".

1709145137638.png

BLAME THE FANS: Isabela Merced says #MadameWeb failed for one simple reason "for the same reason The Marvels or Birds of Prey have failed, because the male audience still hides a deep contempt for everything that is starring strong, independent women."
The actress of Peruvian origin praised James Gunn and said that she just accepted to be Hawkgirl in #SupermanLegacy when she read the script where "Lois Lane is really the protagonist, Superman is the symbol but she is the ideal brought to action while being a normal woman and real".

View attachment 691172
O no. Did she really say this dumb bs? Why is it always a man’s fault when a crappy movie that happens to star a woman bombs? Are we all supposed to just rush into the theater cause we see a woman as the main protagonist?

:rolleyes2 at that part but

They haven't necessarily lost me there. I do really like me some Rachel Brosnahan. Hopefully she's smarter than to come out with gems like the above come the promotion phase.

Sigh. Why isn't she complaining about all the guys not going to watch Aquaman?

Just shut up and make your film.

And Lois has always been the dominant, go getter. No one complained about Terry Hatcher being pushy and ballsy.

I'm not concerned in the slightest.

Apart from a single Instagram page that quotes no sources whatsoever, there is no other site reporting this.

I'm willing to bet this is BS rage bait that seems to be working.

Back