Superman 1/6th scale WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erick -

Trigger finger is itching to pull on one of those headsculpts -
Just waiting for HT to disappoint before I do...!

Outstanding stuff..!

Awesome work!! By the way, how did you get the frozen/ice effect on the body? Thanks

Looks great, arms look a liiittle too muscular for Reeve though
Thank you, actually this is just a work in progress , anatomy is still not defined only a few hours in. Plus this is still going to wax... so I must make him a bit thicker so when I transfer to wax the wax shrinkage won't make him too thin, adding volume in wax is a pain.
:)

That's awesome!

Man, I'm so grateful to you that you created such a wonderful sculpt!

Even if HT makes a great one, they're bound to fail compred to you! :D

Thank you man, actually I know for a fact Arnie is doing well with him, so here's hoping, if he nails the likeness I am throwing mine away lol, and will buy like 10 of his superman figures.

Awesome work!! By the way, how did you get the frozen/ice effect on the body? Thanks

Thanks man, actually that is the effect of the rake tool I use on the sculpey surface, nothing more, it is like polishing the surface with a lot of tiny little fingers, this is the excess material you see, and the little lines all over.

Last edited:
Are you going to cast the wax version with the head attached?

Actually no, the whole neck/chest whatever little chest shows, will come off as part of the head piece, meaning the head and and neck/chest will be one piece, and I will make 2 different heads, this one is just a relaxed version, the others will be improved in the likeness department as well.
I'll add and extra arm waving goodbye like at the end credits of the movie... one of them anyway, cannot remember which, it is not Superman 1 , that I am sure off...

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Possible bases, both translucent, I personally like the zoom effect one...

Back