Queen Studios: 1/3 MCU Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd almost prefer no articulation, especially with silicone. Can't imagine any tension would be a good thing long term..

While interesting, it seems quite gimmicky and unnecessary. The price is already so high, no need to complicate the engineering and drive it up further. And, really, for what? So each collector can determine for themselves if the arms are at an angle of 15 degrees or 25? I'd rather just have a solid pose dreamed up by an artist and put into a static mold. No need to blur the line between statues and figures.

While interesting, it seems quite gimmicky and unnecessary. The price is already so high, no need to complicate the engineering and drive it up further. And, really, for what? So each collector can determine for themselves if the arms are at an angle of 15 degrees or 25? I'd rather just have a solid pose dreamed up by an artist and put into a static mold. No need to blur the line between statues and figures.
I don't think they did it as a "feature," I'm thinking they did it to maximize profits of a silicone statue. JND's prices are so high because the entire statue is silicone. If what I've read about this Hulk is correct, Queen built the Hulk like one might a stuffed animal (internal wires/joints with the fluff on the outside). In theory, JND's prices are more justified because they use more silicone. I have a hunch Queen is cutting corners and passing it off as a feature to keep collectors from focusing as much on the hollow insides.

BdqSY5T.jpeg

Back