Supergirl Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shield-shoulders.jpg

body.jpg

trunks.jpg

belt.jpg

boots.jpg

most of these costume elements in isolation don't seem too bad ,all except the cape attachment ,but together they look bad ,hopefully its a bad picture or they will fix it before it airs ,maybe he will say " i love what you did with your costume ,let's do over mine "lol

for anyone interested heres the artical the pictures were swiped from by the way https://www.supermanhomepage.com/july-29-2016-examining-the-superman-costume-for-supergirl/

images

Morrissey is Superman.:lol i didn't know this was a thing until i googled it ,but this guy has cast morrissey as supes in his comics ,too funny
dbb682f3657c6d14add9f5397a43b21a.jpg

4299145_640px.jpg

as a manchester born lad ,iim strangely proud of the salford lads one ,any way the guy casts sussie from the banshees bob smith billy idol and devo ,funny stuff :lol
640.jpg

595.jpg
75af19507d6f127e4a454a7693b09b5e.jpg

Butcher-Billy-Devo-Flash.jpg

8a03bcdbdc4593046b6bc504dcd77d1c.jpg

off topic i know but thought it would be of interest ,any way here's johnny ..............rotten as firestorm:lol
PIL-Firestorm.jpg

wow, so they are going with the Nuked superman from The Dark Knight Returns then?... wow thats nuts

6Hexf.jpg

a33pBMN_700b.jpg

These pics look much better....

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/tyler-hoechlin-superman-supergirl-costume

(Found a link to this page from the Batman-News website),

The part where the cape attaches still looks a little weird, but it looks much better to me than that first shot. It's pretty bad when on-set pics look better than an official publicity still.

That cape design is the worst. Looks like a five year old made it :pfft:

Now these new pics remind me of a young Bruce Campbell playing Supes :thud:

That cape design is the worst. Looks like a five year old made it :pfft:

Now these new pics remind me of a young Bruce Campbell playing Supes :thud:

Yeah, I'm not sure what purpose the straps at the top serve. I think if the top of the cape itself fed into the gold colored pieces, it would look okay, but those weird looking straps at the top are just distracting. I hope the design gets revised some, at least as the season progresses.

Yeah, I'm not sure what purpose the straps at the top serve. I think if the top of the cape itself fed into the gold colored pieces, it would look okay, but those weird looking straps at the top are just distracting. I hope the design gets revised some, at least as the season progresses.

Don't bet on it. Remember the same producers gave Supergirl nylons. Hopefully the CW producers convince the creative team to redo Supes outfit, although looks like they are already filming with this look :horror

Back