Supergirl Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LET THE CROSSOVERS BEGIN!!!
No but Sinceriously don't they look like they're having fun?

Screen shot 2015-05-18 at 5.38.58 PM.jpgScreen shot 2015-05-18 at 5.39.34 PM.jpg

I've just watched the trailer again following a comment I read on the Supermanhomepage, and I think the guy who made it might be right. Everything seems to pint to the fact that Superman is dead or at least missing in this iteration. Look again, guys and tell me what you think...

Nov 2015 I think but there's a leak pilot floating around.

Last edited:
so the pilot leaked... not bad actually and for those wanting to watch it, watch the extended trailer... cause most of the good stuff was in it...no joke...

So does this show take place in the same universe as the flash and green arrow? If so then that means that Superman must exist in the TV universe and perhaps batman too. I am so waiting for Bruce to make an appearance on Green Arrow.

So does this show take place in the same universe as the flash and green arrow? If so then that means that Superman must exist in the TV universe and perhaps batman too. I am so waiting for Bruce to make an appearance on Green Arrow.

They say it's possible for crossovers. Idk much about what they'd do with Superman, but Batman will never show up on any of em; unfortunately.

i was asked for a link and i wont share one but look it up on google, theres tons of ways to find one doing a search. I got to see the pilot at a friends who got it.
and for the question of if this is in a shared Universe with flash and arrow... actually as it stands i would say NO, there is never a moment where i saw any indication at all in the pilot that the flash and arrow shows could exist with this one, and for those wondering... remember the shadowy glance at superman... well thats all we see in the pilot, a real shame .but he's there, he's not the focus of the show, literally .

Back