Super 7 GI JOE Ultimates line speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_5255.jpeg
    IMG_5255.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Looks like they swapped the color pallet from the V1 to the V2. Strange choice.
The gray and black one they did was supposed to be based on the iconic comic issue Hama wrote and drew where there was no dialogue. But I just found an image and he was just black so. . .not sure what was going on there. If they do V2 Snake Eyes in toy colors, I hope they do the bluish shade instead of just gray by the way. I always loved his colors.

Pics from a recent con. Not mine.

All painted there, but chances are production will be shiny plastic like wave 2. I hope they match Duke though and get back on track. Then maybe a redo of Flint and Lady Jaye :pray:
Yeah, if the end result look like the prototypes than fantastic, but those don't seem to be production figures.

Stalker Gung Ho and Zartan all look good except for the gap between the legs and the pelvis. Perhaps this is what we will get but it would be nice if they are improved. Baroness seems to have more issues than the other three. For one her pelvis is off somehow and the thickness of the frames on her glasses looks over exaggerated. Also, her biceps look like they are swapped and on the wrong arms compared to the mock up. Hopefully they can swap those to the correct side before shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_5172.jpeg
    IMG_5172.jpeg
    564.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5174.jpeg
    IMG_5174.jpeg
    788.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5173.jpeg
    IMG_5173.jpeg
    753 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5175.jpeg
    IMG_5175.jpeg
    494.1 KB · Views: 0
Caucasian Cobra Trooper's eyes look beadier than his darker skinned compatriot. Storm Shadow's irises are large, Scarlett's are small. . .inconsistent QC at work again. But these look OK.

The boxed pics of wave 3 look good too. Nothing glaring that jumps out as off.
These actually look REALLY good IMO! :yess:

I agree about the beady eyed pasty Trooper but from the get go I didn't like that they made him with bleached blond eyebrows since none of them looked that way on the cartoon and will be displaying the darker Trooper instead.

Thank God they didn't screw up Scarlett, she'll look nice with either Duke or Snake-Eyes.

I thought I'd give this a try, it works well I think:
View attachment 662418
COBRA RETREAT, RETREAT!

Seriously though, I'm no military strategist, but I don't know that sending in a warship the size of a football field and having hundreds of troopers parachuting down as cover while you fly down and stick an explosive to the base is the smartest way to destroy the Statue of Liberty.

Cobra Commander arrived… first and will be my last Super7 figure. Even at the sale price I kinda feel ripped off. Joints, even when heated had issues moving. Both legs had indents in the legs from tge plastic casing.

Staying in the box for display, but after this I cancelled the Papa Emerantus figures I had pre ordered

Back