Super 7 GI JOE Ultimates line speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyGus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Did a search and didn't find anything. I saw that Super 7 posted a teaser for a big reveal on July 15th. They already have a retro line. Has anyone heard anything about them doing a Joe Ultimates line? Their TMNT line is top notch. So a Joe line would be a big hit also, in my opinion.

Of course they would reveal it right after I pre-ordered the Mezco figures. Oh well, never can have to much Joe stuff.

First time dealing with Super 7.
Pre-ordered Cobra BAT ultimate because it would work best in scale with Classified.

E6WkMfZXEAY304x
E6WkPpBXEAMSWBS
E6WkSFFX0AMXqJl
E6WkVH_X0AEKCDx

These look great! I'm definitely in!

Can somebody tell me how a super 7 body holds up

any crappy joints

None for me yet, I have all the TMNT figures released so far, some Conan ones, Toxic Crusader. I like them a lot.

They have around 36 releases planned for the next 3 years if everything goes well.

I really like the look of that Cobra Commander. Not crazy about their waist joint but the overall design is very classic. I may pick up some baddies as they come out. Just depends on how the Mezco line goes.

I really like the look of that Cobra Commander. Not crazy about their waist joint but the overall design is very classic. I may pick up some baddies as they come out. Just depends on how the Mezco line goes.
I love how they are doing every single gun he had on the cartoon series including the rifle from the intro :lol

Got to love how S7 covers the details

36 G I Joe figures? I didn't know there were that many characters. 😆
Hasbro released over 500 figures during the original 12 year run of A Real American Hero. 36 figures barely gets you to year three of the vintage toy line.

On another note I just picked up a mint 1984 Hooded Cobra Commander off ebay since Brian Flynn announced that Hasbro is no longer allowing toys of that version of the character to be produced.

So unbelievably stupid.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that Duke is getting the green gun, binoculars, helmet and backpack from the actual toy and yet Cobra Commander won't have his iconic toy pistol, the only accessory that actually came with his figure.

Regardless I am *all in* on these new Ultimates. When you think of the Snake Mountain playset that they made for He-Man and Thunder Tank for Thundercats that opens up some insane possibilities for Joe vehicles in this scale. Cobra HISS Tanks, Flight Pods, FANG helicopters, Swamp Skier, VAMP's 1 and 2, Stinger, Ferret, Skyhawk, Motorcycles, Snow Cat, Cobra STUN, Polar Battle Bear, AWE Striker, Devilfish, hell even the freaking Hovercraft would be in the ballpark of Snake Mountain. :thud:

Last edited:
Hasbro released over 500 figures during the original 12 year run of A Real American Hero. 36 figures barely gets you to year three of the vintage toy line.

On another note I just picked up a mint 1984 Hooded Cobra Commander off ebay since Brian Flynn announced that Hasbro is no longer allowing toys of that version of the character to be produced.

So unbelievably stupid.
Watch the video I posted..the S7 guy said they are going for what the fans really want..He said each Ultimate wave will have two cobras and two Joes every time . He also tells why they chose B.A.T. For wave 1 . It’s a long wait but he tells us why in the video

I'm surprised that Duke is getting the green gun, binoculars, helmet and backpack from the actual toy and yet Cobra Commander won't have his iconic toy pistol, the only accessory that actually came with his figure.

Regardless I am *all in* on these new Ultimates. When you think of the Snake Mountain playset that they made for He-Man and Thunder Tank for Thundercats that opens up some insane possibilities for Joe vehicles in this scale. Cobra HISS Tanks, Flight Pods, FANG helicopters, Swamp Skier, VAMP's 1 and 2, Stinger, Ferret, Skyhawk, Motorcycles, Snow Cat, Cobra STUN, Polar Battle Bear, AWE Striker, Devilfish, hell even the freaking Hovercraft would be in the ballpark of Snake Mountain. :thud:

How deep will you go?

Also, what would be a good small lineup of heroes and villains. I'm already skipping BAT, because I barely remember him.

So far, what I have in mind goes like this.

heroes
Duke
snake eyes
roadblock
scarlet
flint
beachhead (maybe)
shipwreck (one of my favorites)
gung ho

villains
Cobra commander
Baroness
Destro
Zartan
Storm Shadow

Any other suggestions that I'm missing...out of 500+ characters :lol Ideally, memorable looking or important main core character.

Last edited:
Back