Summer Glau/Cameron Terminator:SCC custom head interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!

First of all, Cryoguns, you've done an amazing job of organizing the Summer Glau commission thread. Thank you! It helps make it much easier for someone as absent minded as I am. :D It's a pleasure working with someone so on top of things.

Considering the amount of interest and after looking at my schedule :horror I've decided to start sculpting Summer Glau a little sooner than I had originally planned.

I'm going to go ahead and sculpt her concurrent with my second set of Dark Knight heads. So I'll start her tonight! With the DK , upcoming Ghostbusters, and other private commissions I'm sculpting, it is the only way to assure she'll be done in a timely manner, especially since I'm doing multiple versions of her.

PLEASE help me keep your orders straight. When you send payments to me via PayPal please take a moment to send me a separate order email with the subject line "Summer Glau". Include your screen name, real name, order info (which heads, how many) and shipping address. My email address, both for PayPal and your order email is [email protected]. If you can only send a money order please PM or email me to arrange.

As Cryoguns laid out in the first post, the pre-casting discounted price will be $20.00 per head plus $5.00 shipping in th US ( up to 5 heads ) for an unpainted head from me. Check with me for international shipping (should be about the same). If you are having Kuato paint yours, do not send shipping charges to me. I will send a large batch of heads for painting to Kuato, so you only need pay him for shipping.

The pre-casting discount is good as long as you get payment to me before casting commences. After that point the cost will be $35.00 per head. That's the same as I will eventually charge on eBay.

Thanks, everybody, I'm looking forward to this!

Last edited:
Wow Cryoguns, Chris is right, you have everything well under control.
I wanted to let everyone who was requesting theirs to be painted by me to hold off on payment to me until Chris has completely finished the sculpt. I don't want to get too ahead of myself since I still have TDK sculpts to complete, that way I can stay organized.
Can't wait to see the sculpt Chris, you've never disappointed on your sculpts

I may have missed it, but what is the PayPal address for Kuato for painting and shipping costs? Shipping is $3.00 per head, so I'm getting 2 heads that means $6.00 for shipping and $60.00 for painting heads, total $66.00. (Right?)

I may have missed it, but what is the PayPal address for Kuato for painting and shipping costs? Shipping is $3.00 per head, so I'm getting 2 heads that means $6.00 for shipping and $60.00 for painting heads, total $66.00. (Right?)

My paypal address is [email protected], I'm sure Cryoguns will put it at the first page for everyone. And you are correct on the $66 total for two heads :)

My paypal address is [email protected], I'm sure Cryoguns will put it at the first page for everyone. And you are correct on the $66 total for two heads :)

I definitely will...I'll retype the first post later tonight with all this info. I'll also include the note not to send payments for painting at this time - I will of course remove that once you're ready for me to, Kuato :)

Quick question. Not that I am questioning Chris talent, but I want to see the finished sculpt before sending payment. Does that fall within the "pre-casting" window of $20.00 per head? Just want to make sure.
Thanks in advance!

Quick question. Not that I am questioning Chris talent, but I want to see the finished sculpt before sending payment. Does that fall within the "pre-casting" window of $20.00 per head? Just want to make sure.
Thanks in advance!

My understanding is that as long as you're making your actual payment before the he is ready to begin casting (which will be after the head is sculpted), you are good to go on the presale price. I know Chris has announced in advance on his last two commissions when the presale window would close, so you will have some time after the sculpt is completed and casting begins :)

My understanding is that as long as you're making your actual payment before the he is ready to begin casting (which will be after the head is sculpted), you are good to go on the presale price. I know Chris has announced in advance on his last two commissions when the presale window would close, so you will have some time after the sculpt is completed and casting begins :)

You are correct, sir!

There will be at least a day or 2 between posting final photos and the start of casting during which I will be making the mold. So you'll have a chance to check it out and decide whether you'd like one (or six)....:D

Payment sent. Are we cool?

no you're not cool.:lol

Wow Cryoguns, Chris is right, you have everything well under control.
I wanted to let everyone who was requesting theirs to be painted by me to hold off on payment to me until Chris has completely finished the sculpt. I don't want to get too ahead of myself since I still have TDK sculpts to complete, that way I can stay organized.
Can't wait to see the sculpt Chris, you've never disappointed on your sculpts

no you're not cool.:lol

bigredcry.gif

Haha, no worries ONEYE, I'll just make a note that what you paid for was the Terminator sculpts :), I'm pretty much set on who has paid for TDK sculpts so no prob.

Chris

Haha, no worries ONEYE, I'll just make a note that what you paid for was the Terminator sculpts :), I'm pretty much set on who has paid for TDK sculpts so no prob.

Chris
Cameron Regular QTY 1
Cameron S2 Battle-Damaged QTY 1

(Both heads to be painted by the great and talented Kuato.)

I also marked you as having paid Kuato for the painting on the first post, if that helps :) Beyond that, I offered to put an image link for Chris H on the first post, so he can just update his spreadsheet and create an image for who has paid. That way, he can just keep over-writing the same image when he needs to update the payment list.

I also marked you as having paid Kuato for the painting on the first post, if that helps :) Beyond that, I offered to put an image link for Chris H on the first post, so he can just update his spreadsheet and create an image for who has paid. That way, he can just keep over-writing the same image when he needs to update the payment list.

Thanks for that, as well as painlessly marking me. ;) :D

Does anyone else have any real particulars on what they'd like to see from the sculpt? I'm still thinking an expression close to this one would be my favorite:

summer.jpg

For the battle damaged, I thought perhaps a closed mouth along with all the scars?

All her pictures look great. She can kick my ass anytime. :D

Purple jacket photo is best though.

summer%20s2.jpg

This one is perfect for the battle damaged look.

Back