Summer Glau/Cameron Terminator:SCC custom head interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I hate to be bother some but if its cool could I chance my order to 2 regular head and 2 Battle dameged head.:D

You forgot me Cryoguns. :)

Nah, didn't forget you man...I'm just not the one who would be collecting payments :) I think your question may have been overlooked...I'll check in with Chris on that for you.

Hey I hate to be bother some but if its cool could I chance my order to 2 regular head and 2 Battle dameged head.:D

Got you updated! Thanks!!

---

I also created a separate list for those requesting the bald regular version...had about 4 heads requested for that so far. If I need to move anyone, please let me know!

Last edited:
dont mean to throw the firefly fans under the bus but i was kinda hoping this head sculpt looked more like cameron and less like river.

Throw some pics up. The sooner we come to a concensus on what it should look like, the sooner us firefly fans will know whether this commission can meet our needs.

Ok, I'm interested in one regular (maybe painted) pending final sculpt. Can I be added to the list please?
Thanks!

Throw some pics up. The sooner we come to a concensus on what it should look like, the sooner us firefly fans will know whether this commission can meet our needs.

Of course, keep in mind there's always 2 other options if you don't like the molded hair for Cameron:

1) There likely will be a bald version (seems to be the MWD exclusive at this point, since it is primarily being requested there). You could either add a doll wig to the head or have another style hair sculpted on to it.

2) If there's enough interest from Firefly fans alone, you might be able to talk Chris into making a variant with a different hairstyle.

Either way, your point is still valid about pics. We've probably got a few weeks yet before Chris can begin on this project, so if you have preferred reference pics, please post them! I'll see what I can dig up on the damaged version, and different angle shots for the regular version. The original 'regular' pic I put up in the first post is ideally what I'd like, expression and hair-wise.

Side note, I updated the list again. Please let me know if any changes are needed!

Now, bring on the pics! :D

Can't we all just get along? :D

Here is a possible solution to make EVERYONE happy.

The key is to have enough folks for each option to cover the cost of extra work and mold rubber. If I can make the minimum numbers listed I will charge $20.00 each as the presale discount. Once casting begins the full price will kick in at $35.00 each plus shipping. As usual, if you choose to have Kuato paint your copy, you need only pay him for shipping.

1) I make a bald Summer for those who want to root hair (7)
2) I add hair style 1 for Firefly fans fans (15)
3) I add hair style 2 for Sarah Connor Chronicles (15)
4) I mod her for Battle Damage (7)

As I said, if we can make those numbers, I can cover the extra cost of mold rubber, resin, and work time.

Cryoguns, how does that look compared to your list?

Last edited:
here's a great profile shot of summer as cameron.

tscc1-1.jpg

i also like this one:
cphillips-1.jpg

Can't we all just get along? :D

Here is a possible solution to make EVERYONE happy.

The key is to have enough folks for each option to cover the cost of extra work and mold rubber. If I can make the minimum numbers listed I will charge $20.00 each as the presale discount. Once casting begins the full price will kick in at $35.00 each plus shipping. As usual, if you choose to have Kuato paint your copy, you need only pay him for shipping.

1) I make a bald Summer for those who want to root hair (7)
2) I add hair style 1 for Firefly fans fans (15)
3) I add hair style 2 for Sarah Connor Chronicles (15)
4) I mod her for Battle Damage (7)

As I said, if we can make those numbers, I can cover the extra cost of mold rubber, resin, and work time.

Cryoguns, how does that look compared to your list?

Well, here's what I've got off the list so far:

1) Bald heads - 4 people interested in 5 heads. It's close, but not quite there.
2) Firefly hair style - There's not as much interest here, I think I've seen 4-5 people tops expressing interest in a Firefly specific version. However, some people may want to switch to this version depending on if they like it better than the Terminator style. A lot of the success for this head may depend on the hairstyle chosen.
3) Terminator style - The easy winner, most requests have been geared for this one. I think we're looking at 20+ requests for this style.
4) Terminator S2 battle-damage style - This one's good to go, 10 people definitely interested in this version.

I did also hear back from Kuato in case anyone was wanting to know if he would accept a money order instead of Paypal if needed. The answer is 'yes'.

I'm glad I caught this thread. I usually cruise the custom commissions and almost didn't catch this commission.
Cryoguns, please put me down for a Summer hs painted w/sculpted hair.
I am on the Chris's DK hs list and am so looking forward to their little masterpieces.
Cool, thanks!

I'm glad I caught this thread. I usually cruise the custom commissions and almost didn't catch this commission.
Cryoguns, please put me down for a Summer hs painted w/sculpted hair.
I am on the Chris's DK hs list and am so looking forward to their little masterpieces.
Cool, thanks!

Done deal :)

FYI, I imagine this thread will be moved in the next couple of days over to the Custom Comissions forum, so don't be suprised if it does relocate. We're allowed some leeway to post interest threads in the appropriately themed area to see who might be interested before the thread gets moved.

Back