Possible commision thread for Spock, Kirk and Mc Coy by Chris Howes!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes....

But now I need to make myself a whip. Bring to HK next week and use it on the agent. Being nice does not bring me anywhere:banghead. Plus, I need to drink gallons of Orange Juice everyday to boost my immune system. I don't want to be detained at HK because of the Swine Flu. I also need to bring along some medical masks, so the agent can not say he will catch that Swine Flu from me :emperor

Beside the agent, I want to whip one more person....:lsvader

Last edited:
That chair is awesome!!
I will keep my promise if it comes out good, Ironman! I am still trying to figure out how to incorporate flashing lights. My first one looks like a Guillotine. Wood simply does not work. Too much sanding. I have no gene for wood work.

I promised to make Ironman one if it comes out good. He and thecapn helped me A LOT (I mean A LOT)!

Maybe I can have it made in bulk.

My friends will introduce me to a few prototyping companies in China and Hongkong. They told me because whatever we are doing are in small quantities, only prototype companies will pick up our requests, not factories. I am thinking to line up some connections to make custom outfits. Good head sculpts need good outfits, am I correct?

Nice looking start for the chair nanjin! I can't wait to see how it ends up looking when you're done.

I think I know who that other person is... ;)

And that chair looks amazing dude! I'll have to make something similar for my Captain Kirk! Or if you were to commission/order some of them too... :D

I am thinking about that. I will check on the price to make it in bulk. If I think is reasonable, I will make an offer.

Whip...whip...whip...bad boy! Naughty Boy! :emperor

BTW, let me know anyone here who wants to make custom outfits. I am checking out this "figure tailor" in HK.

A good ROTJ Jedi Luke outfit would be great. Especially the black suit and boots. Man, I cannot find a single good pair of black boots for Luke and Han. The tall German Officer's type always look too thick.

A good ROTJ Jedi Luke outfit would be great. Especially the black suit and boots. Man, I cannot find a single good pair of black boots for Luke and Han. The tall German Officer's type always look too thick.

If you want to make an outfit for Luke, send me some pictures. I can ask the tailor for you. But I can't do anything about the boots. I remember those Nazi boots I used to kitbash K,M,n S, look not bad, and didn't SS made a ROTJ Luke with black outfit?

I am leaving for HK/China this Sunday, I will bring along my whip :emperor so I can get more updates to post here.

BTW, should I start a new post.... I can't whip anyone else :duh but :banghead

Yeah, I have the SST ROTJ Luke, but I've never been completely satisfied.
It was just an idea, it's really not that bad.

But I will give some thought to what type of outfits we could need... :D

I am thinking about that. I will check on the price to make it in bulk. If I think is reasonable, I will make an offer.

Whip...whip...whip...bad boy! Naughty Boy! :emperor

BTW, let me know anyone here who wants to make custom outfits. I am checking out this "figure tailor" in HK.

You know I'm in for all your Star Trek outfints nanjin !

Whatever happened to your thread on it ?

BUt maybe it's not a bad idea for Nanjin to have a separate thread for his uniforms.
He's putting an amazing amount of time and effort into them, and it would be easier to see the progress in a separate thread.
How about Nanjin?
You could post all your update pics there as well.

BUt maybe it's not a bad idea for Nanjin to have a separate thread for his uniforms.
He's putting an amazing amount of time and effort into them, and it would be easier to see the progress in a separate thread.
How about Nanjin?
You could post all your update pics there as well.

I couldn't agree more. At this point you're the only one updating us anyway. No sense in keeping Howes thread in the spotlight when its YOUR hard work we're seeing.

Yeah, I guess I will start a new thread once I have newer updates.

By next thursday, the said 2 weeks time frame will be over... hopefully something new will show up.

I will be leaving tomorrow night. Start tune for more "hopefully impressive" updates!

Hello Guys and Gals,

I am leaving tonight to HK. Once I am there, more updates will be posted (most likely I will start a new thread by then).

Keep TOS alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back