Summer Glau/Cameron Terminator:SCC custom head interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I sent Chris my payment via Paypal just now. I shall await sending Kuato's payment until you guys say it is time. So, hopefully I am cool on my end for now. MMMMMMMM....I love those pics. :D I am so excited that River Tam is going to finally be a reality in HAPPYVILLE, USA!!

Thanks HappyBoy,
Just another quick note guys..Please don't pay me yet until Chris H. has finished the sculpt. I've got 3 payments so far, which is fine but I'd like to keep at level and not get ahead of myself. So remember just pay CHowes not ChrisC(Kuato) :)

Thanks HappyBoy,
Just another quick note guys..Please don't pay me yet until Chris H. has finished the sculpt. I've got 3 payments so far, which is fine but I'd like to keep at level and not get ahead of myself. So remember just pay CHowes not ChrisC(Kuato) :)

I went back and bolded that part for you, Kuato. Sorry if it got overlooked before :)

Does anyone else have any real particulars on what they'd like to see from the sculpt? I'm still thinking an expression close to this one would be my favorite:

summer.jpg

For the battle damaged, I thought perhaps a closed mouth along with all the scars?
whichever. summer glau cannot not look hot no matter what.:naughty

friend of mine, Daniel, is dating Summer now. can't believe the SOB went off and got himself kinda famous. he brought her into town awhile back and the guys went nuts. i might be in for a sculpt. not sure for what tho. never watched the Whedon show and only seen a few TV Terms

friend of mine, Daniel, is dating Summer now. can't believe the SOB went off and got himself kinda famous. he brought her into town awhile back and the guys went nuts. i might be in for a sculpt. not sure for what tho. never watched the Whedon show and only seen a few TV Terms

It's obvious.... put a Summer figure together to tease your friend, Daniel, with!

"Oooooooo, look, I'm playing with your giiiiiirlfriend!!!" or some other equally childish act. :D

Put me down for a battle damaged Cameron please. I'd like to get it painted but my funds are kinda tight right now so just put me down for unpainted as of right now. I might be able to come up with money for the paint but not sure as of yet.

Last edited:
Hey guys :D

Not too much news here yet, but I had asked MWD for some input on the expression. There's a couple people not keen on the parted lips, but had suggestions that we go with a closed mouth more like this:

Summer06.jpg

Thoughts? Opinions?

I think closed would work best... even for both the BD and non BD sculpts. Also would work fine for River.

Like Cryoguns said before, an expression close to this one is also my favorite.
That's why I already sent my payment to Chris Howes.

summer.jpg

I thought a closed mouth for the battle damaged and an open mouth for the Cameron regular version.

Last edited:
Well, as has been said before....I haven't seen a bad picture of her yet, so either way I will be thrilled I am sure. I guess whatever the majority are up for is perfectly acceptable for me. :D
Also ONEYE...I need some help with that department as well. Hopefully as we get closer more people will be able to direct us down the right path.

What female body would work best for her? Clothes?
Cryoguns has lent me a Cy girl body. I also have a Triad toys body coming that looks quite nice (though a bit busty for Summer) which is supposed to be Cy Girl compatible. Good price, too, around $15.00.

She is rather slim, so whatever you can find that is compatible with the bodies I'm using for fitting that looks like her body type will work.

Like Cryoguns said before, an expression close to this one is also my favorite.
That's why I already sent my payment to Chris Howes.

summer.jpg

I thought a closed mouth for the battle damaged and an open mouth for the Cameron regular version.
Tell you what. I'll emulate this look for the rough likeness. When I post i first photos, everyone can take a look then provide feedback...

Back